Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I JUST GOT A BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA INVITE !!!!

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Give me your alpha trial. I'll test it out to its full extent. :)

Figures, you log a million hours between BF1942, BF:Vietnam, BF2, BF2 Special Forces - Euro Forces - Armored Fury, BF2142, BF:BC2 and BF:BC2 Vietnam, live through all of their "patches & beta testing cause they can't get code right", invest lots of money into DICE and their god damn games, and u don't get invited...

FUCK THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES @ DICE & EA!

Figures, you log a million hours between BF1942, BF:Vietnam, BF2, BF2 Special Forces - Euro Forces - Armored Fury, BF2142, BF:BC2 and BF:BC2 Vietnam, live through all of their "patches & beta testing cause they can't get code right", invest lots of money into DICE and their god damn games, and u don't get invited...

FUCK THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES @ DICE & EA!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Remedy check your emailz buddy. It might be there. I didnt get my email till 3:00 am est today

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Remedy check your emailz buddy. It might be there. I didnt get my email till 3:00 am est today

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Everybody, check the original email you used to sign up to the first game you bought of the battlefield series

check your spam folder

that is how EA will contact you for the alpha trial

also, don't have out of town company at your house this weekend so you can play it

(shaking virtual fist at the sky)

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Everybody, check the original email you used to sign up to the first game you bought of the battlefield series

check your spam folder

that is how EA will contact you for the alpha trial

also, don't have out of town company at your house this weekend so you can play it

(shaking virtual fist at the sky)