Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I JUST GOT A BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA INVITE !!!!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
That's for the Beta Wiz, this is the Alpha. I made a post about the Alpha here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2315I know that's a lot of words, so I cut and pasted the relevant parts.

Is this the Beta promised to buyers of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition?

No, this is an Alpha Trial, meaning this software is still not at the "Beta" development milestone.
Can I join the Battlefield 3 Closed Alpha Trial?The Alpha is a closed test and by invitation only. If you'd like to have a chance to be called upon make sure to register for our newsletter and ensure your Veteran status is up to date.

We are also not giving away keys to the Alpha Trial on any of our social networking platforms.
sry thx Cr8z

Wiz

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
That's for the Beta Wiz, this is the Alpha. I made a post about the Alpha here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2315I know that's a lot of words, so I cut and pasted the relevant parts.

Is this the Beta promised to buyers of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition?

No, this is an Alpha Trial, meaning this software is still not at the "Beta" development milestone.
Can I join the Battlefield 3 Closed Alpha Trial?The Alpha is a closed test and by invitation only. If you'd like to have a chance to be called upon make sure to register for our newsletter and ensure your Veteran status is up to date.

We are also not giving away keys to the Alpha Trial on any of our social networking platforms.
sry thx Cr8z

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
It's only almost every player who loved bf2 who wants a commander. It was one of the things which seperated it from other FPS games. Made it even more of a sandbox game, and therefore more enjoyable. I can't believe they'd dumb it down like this

sicariatus

-bZ- Member
It's only almost every player who loved bf2 who wants a commander. It was one of the things which seperated it from other FPS games. Made it even more of a sandbox game, and therefore more enjoyable. I can't believe they'd dumb it down like this