Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I JUST GOT A BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA INVITE !!!!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Well I can't play this fucker. The damn alpha closes Aug 1st. If someone wants to use my account let me know.

FUCK!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Well I can't play this fucker. The damn alpha closes Aug 1st. If someone wants to use my account let me know.

FUCK!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Popas13 said:
Well I can't play this fucker. The damn alpha closes Aug 1st. If someone wants to use my account let me know. FUCK!
cool, that's when my company leaves.... :/

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Popas13 said:
Well I can't play this fucker. The damn alpha closes Aug 1st. If someone wants to use my account let me know. FUCK!
cool, that's when my company leaves.... :/

Wiz

-bZ- Member
the_r3m3dy said:
Figures, you log a million hours between BF1942, BF:Vietnam, BF2, BF2 Special Forces - Euro Forces - Armored Fury, BF2142, BF:BC2 and BF:BC2 Vietnam, live through all of their "patches & beta testing cause they can't get code right", invest lots of money into DICE and their god damn games, and u don't get invited...FUCK THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES @ DICE & EA!
The secret to success is to have a big penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
the_r3m3dy said:
Figures, you log a million hours between BF1942, BF:Vietnam, BF2, BF2 Special Forces - Euro Forces - Armored Fury, BF2142, BF:BC2 and BF:BC2 Vietnam, live through all of their "patches & beta testing cause they can't get code right", invest lots of money into DICE and their god damn games, and u don't get invited...FUCK THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES @ DICE & EA!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm still only a level 2 veteran despite my having chatted with EA and they said that they would fix it.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm still only a level 2 veteran despite my having chatted with EA and they said that they would fix it.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
the_r3m3dy said:
Ouch!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
the_r3m3dy said:
Ouch!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
the_r3m3dy said:

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
the_r3m3dy said: