Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I was wondering ....

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
I was wondering. Many admins and other folks may, at times, need to observe players during the game, after possible questionable activity. IE wall hacking, exceptionally high kill rates, etc.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to detect this type of activity, while observing a player?

I have not tried this hacking tool (I see it as ruining the game, as once you rely on hacking software it kind of takes the fun and the challenge out of the game), but I would think that this hack would allow you to run a very high kill rate, and still have challenging play, by avoiding being killed, ducking around corners etc.

In this example, you can see the user executing a .exe file that allows the weapon to have no recoil. Incidentally, this hack also takes away the breathing movement when using sniper rifles.

Thoughts,
Harder.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have banned many players who use this. In different games.

Hardersoft - what do you think is suspect at 6:17 in that first person not spectator recording? The dude and laser are clearly visible. As I have said before i do not cheat, macro, hack, use anything to enhance my gameplay, whatever u want to call it and would love to waste an afternoon some weekend recording in-game, my physical screen and mouse from pc start up so people can see definitively that im not cheating and count my damn mouse clicks compared to rate of fire if it meant the end of all the constant hacusations.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I appreciate your concern elcorbo. As long as no one it's hacusating in server, we accept all complaints. If you are experiencing accusations from members in game please let me know as this is against our server rules. The false reports are time consuming to us as well but we must entertain them all to weed out the bottom feeding cheaters. I'm sure you can understand that. Thanks for posting.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hardersoft - what do you think is suspect at 6:17 in that first person not spectator recording? The dude and laser are clearly visible. As I have said before i do not cheat, macro, hack, use anything to enhance my gameplay, whatever u want to call it and would love to waste an afternoon some weekend recording in-game, my physical screen and mouse from pc start up so people can see definitively that im not cheating and count my damn mouse clicks compared to rate of fire if it meant the end of all the constant hacusations.

elcorbu - You must have, at some time, asked yourself why there are so many hackuzations against you? When you play in the banzore server, while I am in the game, there are always continuous complaints in the text box about your game play. I know that occasionally people will complain about a player. Maybe there was a quick "glitch" in the game, or in the network, that might make it seem like a hack. Or maybe people just don't like getting owned. However, in your case it is continuous. I personally have been killed by you many times. And I have killed you in the game a few times as well. I have shot you with multiple rounds and can safely say that it is much harder to kill you, than it is most other players. So, we are supposed to be satisfied that you are that good. or, maybe you are suggesting that we do not have he right to complain about a player who scores 80-90 and 100 plus kills on a conquest server. Well ... I'm sorry to tell you. I don't think you are just that good. I have no intention of watching you recording, or starting up your computer and examining everything on your machine. I could care less. It's your prerogative to defend yourself and state your reasons why we don't have the right to be attentive to your miraculous game play. That's your business.

I will accept the recommendations from the leaders in my clan, if they determine that my "hackzations" are continuous, then I will abide by what they recommend. Banzore does frown on continuations hackuzations, in game, and on the forums, of a particular player. However, this is the first time that I have ever mentioned it in the forums.

Now, I will get back to the original intent of this post, and will welcome the original discussion.