Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

^ I agree with Covert.. Ya'll need to agree to disagree and move the fuck on.. 7 pages of this shit is ridiculous and quite hysterical.

Real easy to squash- raider admit it, apologize. big say yeah - chat is the right way to let someone know they stole your vehicle per my own advice and it is not spam.

Covert

-bZ- Member
I've stepped on numerous friends' dicks to abide by the rules. I don't want to see any friend or good player be banned from bz servers or any server for that matter. If it's against the rules, I acknowledge it immediately. You can ask Raider, Red_River, DigitalHominid, and others.

Multiple players also agree with it.

The chat log is over a 9 minute period. and 25% of it is me immediately trying to get my vehicle back.

Covert

-bZ- Member
I'm sorry, vaga... Chat logs are not enough to substantiate a claim like that. Only thing a chat log would substantiate would be racist or inappropriate text. You have no video, you have no evidence. If such an event occurred, it was an accident. It happens. It happens TO me, and I accidentally do it to others as well. It's not intentional, it happens. Not everyone has time to read chat while dashing into the frey.

I'm sorry, vaga... Chat logs are not enough to substantiate a claim like that. Only thing a chat log would substantiate would be racist or inappropriate text. You have no video, you have no evidence. If such an event occurred, it was an accident. It happens. It happens TO me, and I accidentally do it to others as well. It's not intentional, it happens. Not everyone has time to read chat while dashing into the frey.

just ask him. if you step on your friends dicks as you claim, just ask him in voice chat. see if he did it. i’d want to know if someone i was playing with was a liar and thief.

it was clearly not an accident. he said “where the fuck are you going?” i replied repairs. i repaired the vehicle, he switched seats while i did and then drove off. then i immediately asked for
it back.

please stop saying it was an accident when he literally writes “where the fuk are you going” while i was simply hiding to repair. i was hoping he would repair.

Last edited:

Covert

-bZ- Member
Vaga, come on man. How about you can take my vehicles for the next month, sound good? Any time I'm in a vic and you want it, it's yours.

Hey dude, do you have a job? I was up at 4:30 today to go to mine. When I got my lunch break, I stopped in here for entertainment and you havent disappointed…you’ve done nothing but post all freaking night and all freaking day. I stand firm on my assessment that you have some serious mental health issues. I hope to God you don’t actually own a real gun.