Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

Holy shit,

go take your meds.

I'm assuming you have diagnosed mental health issues, and you have meds in your cabinet you should have taken days ago.
Turn off your computer, go take them, and call tomorrow for another therapy appointment, assuming your therapist hasn't fired you.

Vagabondking2050, if that is REALLY your name (I doubt it is). Let me remind or inform you....You (and I) are a FUCKING GUEST here. You don't pay the bills, but you use the servce these "mods" and donators have kindly provided. You SPAMMING chat with your incessant repetitive childish fucking crying is what got you muted and then you still wouldn't stop trying to complain in chat.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are a literal idiot. I'm hoping you get your ass kicked to the door permanently.

I watched the video, there is no 9 - 0. Only 5150.

All the letters in your post add up to 5150. Coincidence or a plot by the admins?

No, please, let him keep talking. This is entertaining, watching someone come unhinged. Actually, that already happened now we’re watching the aftereffect.

What happened to stay on topic?

Hey dude, do you have a job? I was up at 4:30 today to go to mine. When I got my lunch break, I stopped in here for entertainment and you havent disappointed…you’ve done nothing but post all freaking night and all freaking day. I stand firm on my assessment that you have some serious mental health issues. I hope to God you don’t actually own a real gun.

Stop replying, you thick-skulled child. That's what he means. Yet, you'll likley keep doing it.

is it possible to report sioux for abusive chat and baiting?

Raider griefed me in game by stealing vehicle during 9-0 kill streak and then big covered for his friend by muting/killing me 3 times because i was asking for it back - which he coulda just done. every said “get a video” and i still know and believe he was alive and had my truck and had just driven off in it. instead i was punished for trying to get it back.

i continue to believe theres bias at play - raider is in a discord clique that continues to protect him. it's these same people that are throwing up 95% of the flak and noise and antagonizing me, when I am just calling a spade a spade.

Raider griefed me in game by stealing vehicle during 9-0 kill streak and then big covered for his friend by muting/killing me 3 times because i was asking for it back - which he coulda just done. every said “get a video” and i still know and believe he was alive and had my truck and had just driven off in it. instead i was punished for trying to get it back.

i continue to believe theres bias at play - raider is in a discord clique that continues to protect him. it's these same people that are throwing up 95% of the flak and noise and antagonizing me, when I am just calling a spade a spade.
I ain't readin' all that. License and registration, please.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

Raider and Swag are not friends. There are no "discord cliques."

You ranted, raved, bitched and moaned about it to the point where the whole server wanted you to shut the fuck up, you couldn't let it go, so you got muted, continued to talk, then got booted for talking while muted.

This has been your entire doing.

Raider and Swag are not friends. There are no "discord cliques."

You ranted, raved, bitched and moaned about it to the point where the whole server wanted you to shut the fuck up, you couldn't let it go, so you got muted, continued to talk, then got booted for talking while muted.

This has been your entire doing.

The only person bitching was YOU and type2_beetus because you're friends with Raider. Look at the chat log, look at the video.

Multiple other players took my side, and they were shocked at what happened.

the "whole server" aka raiders discord clique who have been extremely vocal this entire time.

i'm wise to what you're doing - it's childish.

At what point do you just admit that yes - raider should have just driven it back? he shouldn't lie about it?

or are you still suggesting I am just making all of this up suddenly after 100+ hours logged on server?

NargaCat

-bZ- Member

Is this a beaver or a prairie dog?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
What part of "I DID NOT SEE ANY OF THOSE ACCUSATIONS HAPPEN" don't you understand? Your comprehension is deplorable.

Chalk this up as a learning experience. Get video evidence of your claims, otherwise, let it go.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
A side note... If you get muted by a mod/admin during gameplay that wasn't a result of a forum complaint, take that as a hint you're doing something wrong.

Bro you told me to STFU while raider was still alive, and still had the truck, and I was just trying to get it back. You are an accomplice to the griefing party trying to sway the crowd with bullshit.

Maybe if you kept better company you wouldn't be in the position of defending the griefing of a liar and a thief.

A side note... If you get muted by a mod/admin during gameplay that wasn't a result of a forum complaint, take that as a hint you're doing something wrong.
I wish I had realized at the time that the people in chat telling me to STFU were raiders best friends, because it makes a lot more sense now. I would have just said at the time - yeah okay covert, you're raiders best buddy - you're not credible. instead you tried to say I shoouldn't ask for the truck back at all.

libertylamb said "you got raided" and i said fuck that.