Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

more admins?

Rude or not, it's still better than giving the wrong people admin powers. Wouldn't want a badmin power tripping and banning people they don't like, or generally making things worse than as if there was no admin at all.
Dude that's my story for real. When I was 18 I was running a Call of Duty Modern Warfare (the first one) community. We had a 32 player and a 64 player servers that would completely fill and stay full by like noon. I left an older married couple in charge when I went to Marine Corps bootcamp and when I got home 3 months later on leave the whole community was completely dead from them kicking and banning basically anyone that killed them in a manor they didn't like, they weren't even around when I got back. 3 months completely destroyed a successful and popular community from 2 badmins.

We had a Crysis server too but that game was so fuckin glitchy, no admin tools, shit tons of hackers and the server would crash every time it hit 32/32 players. Was a fun game while it lasted though.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don’t see how it’s rude unless I’m missing a joke or something lol.

Neo said there isn't any qualified admin material around here ATM other than current admins :p
Too many morons on the Banzore community, you and I included. The Banzore rules are simple, but even so, doubt it's gonna be easy to find people who can be fair admins around here.

Jokes apart, at the very least, I wish something could be done about the Intentional Teamkill cases. Specially if they have the potential to disrupt the team's chances of winning.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Both are hard for most people I’d say.

Team killing should be a warn. Then a kick. Then a 1 day ban. Then if it continues a case could be made in admin chat to hit with a bigger hammer. Unless they are just on a killing spree ... then i nono
It's always a kick after 5 team kills in the same match, followed by a ban after 3 kicks. This much seems fair enough in my opinion because, if you're like me, you might end up making mistakes.
Or are you talking specifically about cases of INTENTIONAL team killing?

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
It's always a kick after 5 team kills in the same match, followed by a ban after 3 kicks. This much seems fair enough in my opinion because, if you're like me, you might end up making mistakes.
Or are you talking specifically about cases of INTENTIONAL team killing?
Of course intentional repeat tks. We had a guy in server would tk 2 or 3 times then stop & every round do it again.

Of course intentional repeat tks. We had a guy in server would tk 2 or 3 times then stop & every round do it again.
Not gonna lie, I'm still pissed off by that moron on Zavod who thinks using the mobile artillery the way is intended is "mobile artillery camping, noob".
Like, what did he expect me to do? Make the mobile artillery fly and fire it at the enemy helicopters?

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Not gonna lie, I'm still pissed off by that moron on Zavod who thinks using the mobile artillery the way is intended is "mobile artillery camping, noob".
Like, what did he expect me to do? Make the mobile artillery fly and fire it at the enemy helicopters?
Mobile..... is the key word here ;)