Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

more admins?

Mandalorian

-bZ- Member
I do. You're even banned on Battlefield Agency because of that.
LMAO way to be a creeper, noted. The only time I got banned for racism was in a server that had politics being discussed, and I was comparing how the dems were treating republicans to how the Nazis treated the Jews. The word Jews got me auto banned. Is this what you're referring to?

LMAO way to be a creeper, noted. The only time I got banned for racism was in a server that had politics being discussed, and I was comparing how the dems were treating republicans to how the Nazis treated the Jews. The word Jews got me auto banned. Is this what you're referring to?
No, I'm talking shit for no reason. And you fell for the bailt.
Seriously, if you got banned before or not, I don't know. I was just trying to troll you a little bit.

i miss the good ol days when people went online and said the most wacky and heinous shit then got off and moved on with life. Those that didn’t let it got trolled and pushed aside.

This control the means of communication across the internet with censorship filters to establish a narrative of being open and tolerant is fukn annoying because it’s fake as all hell. Nobody with a life actually cares what Spicey stuff is said online… the terminally online are the only ones who can’t sleep because someone randomly said nggr in their Minecraft server.