Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

more admins?

Haha, how is this complaining? We donate to the server to help with maintenance and to manage cheaters and troublesome players. SWAG and PANDA did an excellent job with this; it’s a tough and time-consuming task. With the current shortage of admins to handle forum complaints, could you consider bringing in more help? Offering some incentives might keep them engaged. We’re all working to keep the bZ community thriving, so please view this feedback as constructive and an opportunity for growth.
o man, I volunteer. I would love to go after those spineless cheating weasels

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Haha, how is this complaining? We donate to the server to help with maintenance and to manage cheaters and troublesome players. SWAG and PANDA did an excellent job with this; it’s a tough and time-consuming task. With the current shortage of admins to handle forum complaints, could you consider bringing in more help? Offering some incentives might keep them engaged. We’re all working to keep the bZ community thriving, so please view this feedback as constructive and an opportunity for growth.
Money has nothing to do with admin duties. The money is to pay the bills, not to pay anyone.

We could have 50 admins if we wanted, tons of people want to be admins, but it's better to let things slip before badminning and creating a big mess with that. The team will be expanded when the right people are found.

Last edited:
Money has nothing to do with admin duties. The money is to pay the bills, not to pay anyone.

We could have 50 admins if we wanted, tons of people want to be admins, but it's better to let things slip before badminning and creating a big mess with that. The team will be expanded when the right people are found.
I agree that we need someone neutral. How is the search going? It's been months since Panda and Swag left, and we're not looking for 50 admins—just 1 or 2 who can check the forums every few days. Right now, people are losing faith in the reporting system because it takes weeks for someone to review reports. This situation is leading to a "wild west" atmosphere on bZ servers, where players are taking matters into their own hands.

Let’s see how many Lefties want to grasp the power of admin and focus on being chat police/badmins. I’ve seen it before already…I don’t really want to see that cringe emotional bs again

Haha yea make me admin . I will clean the servers up like an Electrolux. Server will be running perfect minus server stack issues. Trash will be removed daily till it's a fun environment and not a farming village. Sometimes it's not just about cheaters. It's also about keeping things fair and balanced and keeping people coming into bf4 and staying. Shit if I was a person that just bought bf4 and visited one of these bf4 servers I go in, I would never play bf4 again. Bf4 is dead enough already. Well tdm is that is, in NA. Anyways just blabbing at this point. Lol.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member

Wow.... that's rude...... lol