Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

MVP Members taking advantage of players

Stacking up the entire clan on one side against pubs is pretty scummy. And even if the other team loses by a massive amount the clan members won't scramble so it's the same every game, just a bunch of dickheads monopolizing the vehicles and circle jerking to their k/d. Honestly I didn't think you guys were such pieces of shit, but there it is and thats what I think about these tactics, and if this keeps up it doesn't matter how much money you guys throw at these servers, people will catch on that this shit isn't fun and it's going to be like that every game and they will just leave until you are forced to actuallu play against each other and see how shitty it is all because you can't play against each other. Ban me whatever, this is what I think.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You are mad people are good at a game 8 years after release? Team's aren't 'stacked' it's usually just one squad doing well, are you mad people are using squads how they should be used?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's really not that hard to counter them, just gather up a squad or two of rocket men!

The balancer does what it can to keep things balanced but we do not and will not split up skilled squads. They simply play well and use teamwork. They're almost always capping objectives and actually trying to win for their team and not just farming kills.

If a single squad can pound your team into oblivion then you need to get some more teamwork going. If there's more of them than will fit into one squad they're usually split up on both teams.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
These servers have been running for a while. Many people here have friends they like to play with and because of that, they can squad up and actually work together. I swear to you this is a more fun way of playing. Use your mic, find people to squad with and take them on. We're not here to make this easy for you, we're here to play, have fun with friends, and hopefully win.

Also, I can only be on one team. So right there, you've got a problem.

Last edited:
Lots of players who are decent in vehicles are absolutely horrendous without them. Case in point - tusk2112. He (probably she) has dedicated their entire life to being in tanks, choppers, boats but when they are on maps like Locker, Flood Zone, Metro, they are mega bad.

It's really not that hard to counter them, just gather up a squad or two of rocket men!

The balancer does what it can to keep things balanced but we do not and will not split up skilled squads. They simply play well and use teamwork. They're almost always capping objectives and actually trying to win for their team and not just farming kills.

If a single squad can pound your team into oblivion then you need to get some more teamwork going. If there's more of them than will fit into one squad they're usually split up on both teams.
Yeah that is a lie, these fuckers are going 50-6 and shit just farming kills constantly and keeping all the vehicles to themselves. And it's fucking trash even when one team gets wrecked it won't properl;y balance because you fucking assholes have it set off for clan members, so it ends up being 2 entire squads of your clan on one side cause they are too fucking worried about KD to actually play against each other. So yeah, fuck you guys on all that kill farming bullshit with no team balance.

These servers have been running for a while. Many people here have friends they like to play with and because of that, they can squad up and actually work together. I swear to you this is a more fun way of playing. Use your mic, find people to squad with and take them on. We're not here to make this easy for you, we're here to play, have fun with friends, and hopefully win.

Also, I can only be on one team. So right there, you've got a problem.
LOL you talk like you are good, in fact I happen to know for a fact each one of you is pretty trash alone. I solo shit by myself and get the score to back it up without an entire squad of vehicles backing me up.

he didn't complain when he played with MVP on bz #1 VOIP channel
Cause we still lost a few games, it wasn't 10 wins in a row like usually goes on with your servers that I've seen. You guys are purposely stacking teams and then taking it as skill when you do good, fucking pathetic.

it's not fun when your team wins by 800 points 5 games in a row, not a challenge and super fucking boring. If you need that to boost your ego then maybe you should stick to solitaire.