Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL NOTICE: Admin RogaineFoam in violation of Johnson & Johnson Copyright with his Avatar (which must be removed/changed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a public message for the record to make the site owners aware that their Admin "RogaineFoam" does not own the image he is using in his Avatar, that he stole it from the actual copyright owners, that he does not have autherization from the Copyright owners to reproduce their work, and that his usage on this site without autherization from the Copyright owner does not constitute Fair Use.

Since this site is so adamant about rules, I trust they will not be hypicritical by continuing to violate the law after being made aware of said violation.

This post together with RogaineFoam's violation have been screenshoted with the timestamp for legal purposes should the site continue to permit one of their Admins to violate copyright law even after being made aware of the violation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed it, Thanks!
I may or may not be a cuck, but what I am for certain is the only player that ever forced you to change your avatar on a site you are an Admin of.

I told you that my methods for winning were unorthodox and that although you may not agree with them, no one can deny their effectiveness.

Hey remember that time you got banned?
Yes, as well as I remember that time RogaineFoam had to change his Avatar to one he hadn't stolen.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Like it never even happened.
Except it already did and nothing you can do will ever change that fact.

Truth be told, I was hoping you would do something as foolish as letting your ego double-down on your copyright violation after having been made aware of said violation. I got pepperoni nipples and the sense that you would be mindless enough to do something so egregious and damaging after I read your replies to my other thread which you locked for self-serving purposes as you struck me as precisely the type of person that believes rules apply to others but not to themselves.

In other words, by doubling down on your copyright violation (like you did with ensuring my first-time ban is permanent) even after being made explicitly aware of it, you proved bad faith. Bad faith copyright violations by site Admins are about as bad as it can get since the site won't be protected by Section 230 in that case.

You are clearly not the owner of this site as it is the actual owners who will have to deal with the costly DMCA ramifications on your now bad faith copyright violation. It is so selfish, childish, and hypocritical of you to put them in legal and financial jeopardy to attempt in vain to heal your own bruised ego.

Whereas banning players from game servers via inconsistent meting out of justice can be a relatively trivial matter, unfortunately for you, copyright law is not. As you should know by now, I was not and am not bluffing. You will be forced to change that Avatar again whether you like it or not because -- as you made so very clear in your personal attack against me that you did not allow me to respond to -- rules matter.

The only difference with the 2nd Avatar change compared to the 1st one is that the legal ramifications are now much greater after you explicitly showed bad faith as an Admin by re-uploading an image that you stole without authorization even after being made aware of the copyright violation.

What is your defense going to be? "LordOfTheWin humiliated me in public when he became the only player to ever force me to change my avatar, so I had to save face by re-uploading the image I had stolen, copyright be damned!" To use your own words, good luck with that strategy.

I'm glad you joined this thread, Angrysalsa, because you are also violating copyright since you too stole the image you are using as your Avatar on this site. This is your public notice. This post in this thread together with your violation has been screenshotted with the timestamp for legal purposes should the site continue to permit one of their Staff members to violate copyright law even after being made aware of the violation.

You called me LordOfTheWhine in my original thread, and I told you privately it was going to be LordOfTheLaw the moment you decided to jump in on the groupthink bandwagon and insult me.

TL;DR, still banned
The banning is old news, we're way passed that now. The topic at hand is copyright violations by Admins and Staff members who stole images and then uploaded them to this site as their Avatar. Didn't you get the memo?

I understand that you need to justify to yourself the donations you made to copyright thieves by jumping in on the groupthink bandwagon to feel like you finally fit in somewhere, but copyright law is actually serious and both RogaineFoam and Angrysalsa are violating it and there will be repercussions for those violations.

Care to make a wager that they will have different Avatars on this site within 30 days?

*crickets*

Heck, I'll wager that I'll still be diabetic and be banned 30 days from now too to show you that that is old news. Get with the program, Chalcedony!

Awak sangat pandai! @LOTW
Thanks, I'm in Singapore (but not Singaporean and don't speak any of the SEA languages, so Google Translation helped). I moved to Singapore because of the lady boys. I think one of your Admins was stationed here a while back as a Marine. Nice chap at the time, we had a good chat about it during a game.

Thanks, I'm in Singapore (but not Singaporean and don't speak any of the SEA languages, so Google Translation helped). I moved to Singapore because of the lady boys. I think one of your Admins was stationed here a while back as a Marine. Nice chap at the time, we had a good chat about it during a game.
For the record, one of the Admins changed the text of my post from "tax advantages" to "lady boys". More egregiously, notice how there is no edit message in my post. That's because in the XenForo Forum Software Admins can edit posts "silently" (literally called "Edit silently") which leaves no trace. This means the Admins can make anyone say whatever they want them to say. Think about how damaging that is to the integrity of a community when you have no way of knowing if what a user has in their post is what they actually posted. This is why I take screenshots.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
For the record, one of the Admins changed the text of my post from "tax advantages" to "lady boys". More egregiously, notice how there is no edit message in my post. That's because in the XenForo Forum Software Admins can edit posts "silently" (literally called "Edit silently") which leaves no trace. This means the Admins can make anyone say whatever they want them to say. Think about how damaging that is to the integrity of a community when you have no way of knowing if what a user has in their post is what they actually posted. This is why I take screenshots.
Actually there are logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.