Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Swag, explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1500 hours in BF4.

You don't think anyone hacks, sir.
Ofc there are some cheaters out there but is not everyone, i played with fluff multiple times, bad at gunning, TVs, infantry, i play metro whit him too, guess, he suck toes too

aside from the obvious tardy hackers, most guys that eventually get caught hacking usually had boot lickers saying, "no, he is just good" or, "he would never cheat". Been playing this game for 20 years, and its always the same old story. If its too good to be true, you can bet your ass, it is too good, to be true.
Based statement

me playing agaisnt fluff and krow, we had pretty balance fights but its kind of lame that US attack chopper is the broken one, easy to keep it stable, light as hell and its easy to control the speed on it, but at choppers as the havoc... bruh, is the complete opposite of the viper, heavy as fuck, difficult turning, speed control? what is that...
Most of these guys who like to use a certain type of vehicle they always will prefer the US one, so yeah, its unbalance at the end of the game and there is nothing you can do about it, even fluff at the end reconize that, he couldn't play as russian

me playing agaisnt fluff and krow, we had pretty balance fights but its kind of lame that US attack chopper is the broken one, easy to keep it stable, light as hell and its easy to control the speed on it, but at choppers as the havoc... bruh, is the complete opposite of the viper, heavy as fuck, difficult turning, speed control? what is that...
Most of these guys who like to use a certain type of vehicle they always will prefer the US one, so yeah, its unbalance at the end of the game and there is nothing you can do about it, even fluff at the end reconize that, he couldn't play as russian
Sounds like real life lol

Everyone is saying that but i dont think that fluff was hacking too
Yeh I don’t think he was either… The amount of times I smacked him around with the sraw are more than I can count. I def got a feeling he was a heli Main the first couple times I was his gunner….

I’m sure the game just got boring for him… I’d imagine that AA camping and flying Heli gets repetitive and so he just dipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.