Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The Return of Banzore BF4 Servers (2020)

CapStar where's dat SEEDER at fool??
ill show u a foo,

i was out of town, severe storms knocked out my intarwebz

just now getting it all back online, also, need help figuring out how to implement my X-56 with multi-input, as BF4 does not work with multiple inputs.

have yet to get an answer for that

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
ill show u a foo,

i was out of town, severe storms knocked out my intarwebz

just now getting it all back online, also, need help figuring out how to implement my X-56 with multi-input, as BF4 does not work with multiple inputs.

have yet to get an answer for that

None of us here are joystick snobs like you and Collin.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
All maps has been dropped from 60Hz to 50Hz. The server's CPU couldn't quite cope with some maps at 60Hz when full. The problem is actually that BF4 server is not multi-threaded, but alas a server that could likely handle it is significantly more expensive.

We can look into this upgrade in the future if there's really demand for 60Hz on all maps.

Metro/Locker will remain at 60Hz - those maps aren't as demanding and the server can handle them well at 60Hz when full.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Tickrate is now adjusted dynamically based on the map. Maps that can run at 60Hz run at 60Hz and those that lag at 60Hz now run at 45 or 50 depending on the map. This mostly applies to water maps.

well fuck, vJoy is no longer supported on Win10 1909, MS axed some kind of driver support that was required and nullified it. the author is done with vJoy.

now my X52 has taken its final shit, it refuses to have any smooth input, and for whatever reason @neonardo1 was the reason my game kept tabbing out, it has a mouse nub and click. even after unassigning it with the X52 profiler, it still does it, however, if i remove the X52 outright, the game works just fine.

im grounded for the moment till i can find some kind of way to get my X56 to work with BF4, its a multiple input device. BF4 does not allow mutiple inputs for flight, it simply will not recognize both the Stick and Throttle and assign them as such.

ive tried a thousand times to fly KBM or even hybrid Stick/KB, i simply cannot do it, RL Experience with flight controls has set that in for life.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
well fuck, vJoy is no longer supported on Win10 1909, MS axed some kind of driver support that was required and nullified it. the author is done with vJoy.

now my X52 has taken its final shit, it refuses to have any smooth input, and for whatever reason @neonardo1 was the reason my game kept tabbing out, it has a mouse nub and click. even after unassigning it with the X52 profiler, it still does it, however, if i remove the X52 outright, the game works just fine.

im grounded for the moment till i can find some kind of way to get my X56 to work with BF4, its a multiple input device. BF4 does not allow mutiple inputs for flight, it simply will not recognize both the Stick and Throttle and assign them as such.

ive tried a thousand times to fly KBM or even hybrid Stick/KB, i simply cannot do it, RL Experience with flight controls has set that in for life.

I mean, if we're being honest, there's no shortage of pilots around here. Don't think this is world-ending lol.

well, scratch the tabbing solution, its STILL doing it, i have ZERO clue whats causing this, and frankly is annoying AF.

AHK is not even installed on my system, ive disabled everything shy of origin and KBM programs ( its just LGS since im using both a Logi KB and Mouse )

k1ll3mALL

-bZ- Member
Whats up homies, welcome back bZ mofos. Except BIBIK if you see him tell him i said hes still a Russian slut lol.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member