Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The Return of Banzore BF4 Servers (2020)

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
A HUGE shout out to Neonardo, Assault and ALL of the folks who have donated and helped seed!!!
If I was to name all of the seeders I know I would miss some so I want to personally thank all of you for the unwavering help and support!!
Also a huge shout out to Combatmedic and Bigshow and Corona for letting me know when my seeder needs to move!
Let's keep the 3 servers rocking !!!
My biggest challenge to all:

Even if you don't play BF4 anymore just come in one night a week and support your comrades!!!

SKalber

-bZ- Member
Thanks for getting our name out there guys! I have not been on the servers a lot but have enjoyed my time on there even when I am getting my ass kicked which is most of the time!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Are they allowing BF4 on Steam yet?

Hey just wanted to say hello to everyone and to say FC would like to thank you for booting up your BF4 servers and giving us another house to play in, i myself will help out as much as i can to seed and to frag with you all =)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Hey just wanted to say hello to everyone and to say FC would like to thank you for booting up your BF4 servers and giving us another house to play in, i myself will help out as much as i can to seed and to frag with you all =)

Your help seeding has not gone unnoticed! Thanks a ton!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Server #4 is up and running. It is "normal" mode 24/7 locker. We got it populated pretty quick today after starting it up. Let's see how it does!

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just about any race, religion, ethnicity etc can be used in a derogatory way. But here you choose Jew as just about the only religion to be singled out. And any reference to the word "Jew" in positive or negative context is blocked.

No battlefield is not to be a religious forum, but you still have chosen Jews as the only religious group that you block reference to.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Just about any race, religion, ethnicity etc can be used in a derogatory way. But here you choose Jew as just about the only religion to be singled out. And any reference to the word "Jew" in positive or negative context is blocked.

No battlefield is not to be a religious forum, but you still have chosen Jews as the only religious group that you block reference to.

You're beyond retarded. Go away