Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Which ARK servs are we using?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Team,
I see ArkModedPVE ARKPVP ArkScorch and BaznoreArk2 for Ark servers on our dedicated server.
Which one of these are we not using so I can get them shut down and not charging us for the player slots...

Thanks,

BillyB

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
I dont know :(

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Double-check with Bawlin, but I know we currently have 4 banzore servers up. 2 scorched earth, and 2 islands.

One of the island servers may be hosted by a member. One of the scorched earth servers can go, but I'm not sure which of the ones you listed there billy.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It looks like three of our servers are down. Did we do something with them?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
OK, so it looks like there are 3 official banzore servers, all of which are currently offline as of this post.

https://arkservers.net/offline-servers/1/rank/asc/?term=banzore

BanZore.com **Wipe 5/5** TheIsland PvP Increased Rates Mods - United States 72.5.195.229:7777 0 theisland OFFLINE
BanZore.com **Wipe 4/26** PvP Weekends Increased Rates Mods+ - United States 64.74.97.67:7777 0 scorchedearth OFFLINE
BanZore PVP + Increased Rates - (v257.54) United States 64.74.97.241:7777 0 scorchedearth OFFLINE

If these are still available, I would vote to keep the first two. I think the one in red can go, but I'm not 100% certain without logging into the server to see which is which.

Side note: How can we get these servers back online? This is all I've been playing for the past several weeks.