Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ylohx - way too good for no haxx

Im moved on from bf4, if i wasnt banned i would of played it till it died, may the game live on forever and hack free. and ill see yall on the new bf if it aint shit and half decent. Cheers

go fuck yourself. you don't give two shits about the community or you wouldn't have cheated in the first place.

once a cheater always a cheater.

ye feels good to get off my chest.
But not as good as hacking in the first place, right? Else you wouldn't have done it.

Now you come here to try deceive us with your "confession" about cheating on some accounts but not others. There were times you were doing terrible, so maybe you're telling the truth somewhat. Still, the only times you were really good was when you were in a helicopter, so I doubt it.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
@FluffMuffin94 still defending this admitted hacker isnt a hacker?

He admitted to cheating in the past, which makes him permabanned from banzore servers. It seems he is able to get around bans, so at this point it doesn't matter. It is evident that you have not understood the argument I have been trying to make. I don't feel like taking the time to quote my own posts, when you could go back and read them easily. I'll do one quote for free:

It's not about me. Or 1Pilot, or KROW, or any of the other people that hold no power.

View attachment 13179

nobody has ever accused you of hacking for your gameplay lmao

View attachment 13181
That chat is telling on you lol you will join and quit based on when I join and quit and many of us have seen you do it. That is me trolling you lol

The kills per minute would be higher if players like you didn't always run and hide in spawn. I know you think you're being successful in insulting me, but only you single digit iq people think so. My kills per minute is reflective of me fighting tanks, 1 on 1 and even 1 on 2, so of course my kills per minute is low. Yours is only up because you farm kills with your coaxial lmg. You lose so many games because you sit in the back farming, meanwhile your team is trying to take flags. Seen it most times when you are in game.

And if you paid attention, I already explained why my quit ratio is high. But you're either to stupid to comprehend the explanation, or your memory is comparable to Bidens.

Edit: oh, and yes YOU have accused me of cheating, hence probably why you started spectating me. You contradicted yourself lol

Last edited:
nice that you remember me after all these years JL lol, was a pleasure hunting you down.
been a long time! here is one you probably don't remember

since you want to make this thread about you
My eyesight is better than 20/20 and I barely noticed him and mainly because you pointed it out.

please leave the hack investigations to
the bf4 people.
""

Another example was the very short clip of me doing tight cicles outside of enemy spawn, which wasn't illegal. Yet, JL TRIED to make me look like I was doing something illegal with a very short clip: he didn't show the before and after.
oh, ok here is the rest:
I explained why I included those videos, you lie every time you open your mouth.

If JL actually included the whole video, you would know exactly what happened. His excuse was not legit and only a fool would believe him.
there is literally NO REASON AT ALL that would justify you team killing.

I destroy you in-game
baby didn't want to get a loss on his record, keep lying to yourself with your fake stats.

you had a 90 degree rear shot on my tank and still couldn't kill me lmao

bonus clip for your butt buddies
https://youtu.be/X_TfvpB54mY

YOU have accused me of cheating
retardlol.png

I already explained why my quit ratio is high.
everyone can look at your report history and see that you quit when your team is about to lose and you stay when your team wins.. keep making up lies about how your computer "won't load the next map", if that were the case you would be quitting when you win also.

you farm kills with your coaxial lmg. You lose so many games because you sit in the back farming, meanwhile your team is trying to take flags. Seen it most times when you are in game.
what do these numbers mean? you can try bullshitting, but if you look at the stats you're nothing but lies.

dumbfuckteamplayer.png
and before you bring up hours, you will never make up these gaps in the next 504 hours of your scrub level gameplay.

1 on 1 and even 1 on 2
well documented that you:
  • swoop in for the final shot
  • play on the stacked team
  • quit and rejoin until you get to the stacked team
  • have never used !assist
  • are fine with winning 900-0 when there are 20 players on the server

in conclusion, get fucked. and learn how to reply once instead of making multiple posts.

well that is certainly new information, I had an idea that it was Jesse6570 but obviously no way to confirm.. I assumed he has been playing on alt accounts for all these years and honed his flying and infantry skill. based purely on provided video evidence alone I wouldn't believe he is hacking. that looks like standard thousands of hours of battlefield locker gameplay, and isn't the FOV setting going to be the person recordings and not whatever the player uses? it looks like he is running through 2 feet of water in waterlogged boots.

really I am surprised that linked account is not the reason listed on the 1piiot ban, as it appears the the other accounts were only banned after 1piiot was. I appreciate what BA and BF4DB do, sorry for the critical comments, just the order of events is strange, and the footage does not look insane or obvious.. although I assume anyone using a multihack will be using some sort of spectator warning (like superman)

that was not public information until today.
Superman's actual computer, he doesn't even load in to the game until like 3-5 minutes after it starts. If
been a long time! here is one you probably don't remember

since you want to make this thread about you

please leave the hack investigations to

""

oh, ok here is the rest:
I explained why I included those videos, you lie every time you open your mouth.

there is literally NO REASON AT ALL that would justify you team killing.

baby didn't want to get a loss on his record, keep lying to yourself with your fake stats.

you had a 90 degree rear shot on my tank and still couldn't kill me lmao

bonus clip for your butt buddies
https://youtu.be/X_TfvpB54mY

View attachment 13182

everyone can look at your report history and see that you quit when your team is about to lose and you stay when your team wins.. keep making up lies about how your computer "won't load the next map", if that were the case you would be quitting when you win also.

what do these numbers mean? you can try bullshitting, but if you look at the stats you're nothing but lies.

View attachment 13183
and before you bring up hours, you will never make up these gaps in the next 504 hours of your scrub level gameplay.

well documented that you:
  • swoop in for the final shot
  • play on the stacked team
  • quit and rejoin until you get to the stacked team
  • have never used !assist
  • are fine with winning 900-0 when there are 20 players on the server

in conclusion, get fucked. and learn how to reply once instead of making multiple posts.
I'm not reading all that. Jesus you are really obsessed with superman aren't you. Holy fuck this is funny and sad.

how many times are you going to post the same line? you really are gargling his nuts, and you lie just as much.

I understand why you rely on staff shell now, this is honestly painful

I said it again it bc it's weird that you are infatuated with supe so much. We have a running joke about you in discord it's gotten that bad from you. Also, i assume you're talking about supe and the staff shell? I use sabot and hmg. But yeah it's just weird that you're so on his dick. I really think yall just need to get it over with and fuck already.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yes, actually, they have. I've been banned from other servers for being accused of hacking.
In bz, I get accused of it pretty frequently.

Well shiiit, I've never accused you of hacking so I must be slacking off! LOL!

Also and to no one in particular, you can tell that someone is in Spectator mode when they make comments in chat. It doesn't take Kevin Mitnick to figure this one out.