Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ylohx - way too good for no haxx

Next time i play metro ill let you know so you can spectate me and ban me with the same parameters that you used in the upper video, if not stay hypocrite. One way or another you will prove my point…
Does this not say anything to anyone?

This is enough to get him banned for a linked account alone - no evidence needed.
Once i met this korean guy that was pretty good in jets but only in jets, choppers or anything else was just like a regular guy, one of his older accounts got ban by PB because one of the badmins and now he cant play in any server because that. TGiF iiKano was a friggin god using the TV missile, being a gunner in general was pretty good but infantry? The couldn’t make a shot.

These days people are pulling down the standards to feel better with themselfs, you see it in the society, you see it in game, go ask for every good player got ban because they are good at the game.

Next time i play metro ill let you know so you can spectate me and ban me with the same parameters that you used in the upper video, if not stay hypocrite. One way or another you will prove my point…

Once i met this korean guy that was pretty good in jets but only in jets, choppers or anything else was just like a regular guy, one of his older accounts got ban by PB because one of the badmins and now he cant play in any server because that. TGiF iiKano was a friggin god using the TV missile, being a gunner in general was pretty good but infantry? The couldn’t make a shot.

These days people are pulling down the standards to feel better with themselfs, you see it in the society, you see it in game, go ask for every good player got ban because they are good at the game.

I think you could also look at society and see that people are constantly looking for something to be outraged about.

This guy was marked by a system that, until now, I thought everyone agreed with and was indisputable. Are you suggesting now that PB Bans aren't valid either?

Just because people have been banned before erroneously by upset admins doesn't mean you wipe out all the rules and no longer enforce them for all servers. You improve the rules over time until you get to a point where people defend cheaters in forums ;)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
TGiF iiKano was a friggin god using the TV missile, being a gunner in general was pretty good but infantry? The couldn’t make a shot.

Ah shit, that's what happened to Kano? He was a fun guy. I'd actually get on TS or Discord and chill with him.

Ah shit, that's what happened to Kano? He was a fun guy. I'd actually get on TS or Discord and chill with him.
Most of the TGiF left after chc got ban

I think you could also look at society and see that people are constantly looking for something to be outraged about.
Im not even mad about it and i think not even fluff is, i just want to let you guys see my point the reach the truth about it "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, no the truth".

that people are constantly looking for something to be outraged about.
"Tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles." this is not what im talking about. I have nothing against you but you want to set lower security standarts on banzore discord so you can join, that is my point, many people that i know doesnt recognize anymore a good guy than a cheater one so they start to make a collective whine about that "cheater" guy to get ban.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
one of his older accounts got ban by PB

Who? Also, note that PB doesn’t have a report system so it’s not like a server admin somewhere could have gotten him a PB ban. PBbans is a third party but I have no idea who is behind it.

Whooboy Fluff if you were mad at 1piilot's ban you might not wanna find out lol

I’m curious as well, not sure who this chc guy is.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Me explaining that video, or Krow's, or anyone else's for that matter will never change his mind and that is okay.

Nobody ever tried, so how would you know that? All everyone says is "you're bad at the game, blind and stupid". Great arguments.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
If i get judge by the same parameters that 1Pilot got i would be banned too and if i get the ban i wouldn’t appeal either because is fucking mafia.
We can only hope.

Im not even mad about it and i think not even fluff is, i just want to let you guys see my point the reach the truth about it "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, no the truth".

Goes for you too. Everything we are hearing is an opinion, your opinion, not a fact.

Last edited:

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

I think there is no thread about it, i miss the whole lore

Haweni is his name now, let me check, i made a thread about him a while ago

Oh, additionally, he raised reliable PB violations on 2 of his other accounts:

^5PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) 00ramar00 (slot #45) Violation (AIMBOT)

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) Jesse6570 (slot #45) Violation (MULTIHACK)

well that is certainly new information, I had an idea that it was Jesse6570 but obviously no way to confirm.. I assumed he has been playing on alt accounts for all these years and honed his flying and infantry skill. based purely on provided video evidence alone I wouldn't believe he is hacking. that looks like standard thousands of hours of battlefield locker gameplay, and isn't the FOV setting going to be the person recordings and not whatever the player uses? it looks like he is running through 2 feet of water in waterlogged boots.

really I am surprised that linked account is not the reason listed on the 1piiot ban, as it appears the the other accounts were only banned after 1piiot was. I appreciate what BA and BF4DB do, sorry for the critical comments, just the order of events is strange, and the footage does not look insane or obvious.. although I assume anyone using a multihack will be using some sort of spectator warning (like superman)

Does this not say anything to anyone?

This is enough to get him banned for a linked account alone - no evidence needed.
that was not public information until today.

ye, i wasnt cheating at the time but no one would believe me if i said it,I have been legit on my lsaxyl account and 1pilot account for a long time. i legit hacked on 00ramar00 and my Jesse6570 account, meatpete, and one more i think. flew under the radar and was able to play for so long cause 1. i played normal(skill level is much higher and more better players) 2 . I moved locations and got a couple new set up. 3. good monthly sub hacks have spectator warning like you said JL. and ive noticed alot of cheaters or sus players with my knowlegde of the hacks. but like all good things, they always come to an end, i knew way to much of this game and sank way to many hours into it lol 10k plus with close to 500k kills or more. Originally i looked for a heli hack(tow hack to be more specific) but it does not exsist, or didnt 2-3 years ago when i was actually hacking. went thru a phase where i hacked on CSGO too. but hacking aint all that fun. but then i found a smaw hack helped shoot down helis instead of trying to do it myself and even that was buggy at times only easy to use when they were almost point blank. but i played 24/7 siege for basically 5-6k hrs of my total. i go WAY back too rTr days. i have thousands of clips that show im not hacking. nice that you remember me after all these years JL lol, was a pleasure hunting you down. Im moved on from bf4, if i wasnt banned i would of played it till it died, may the game live on forever and hack free. and ill see yall on the new bf if it aint shit and half decent. Cheers

ye, i wasnt cheating at the time but no one would believe me if i said it,I have been legit on my lsaxyl account and 1pilot account for a long time. i legit hacked on 00ramar00 and my Jesse6570 account, meatpete, and one more i think. flew under the radar and was able to play for so long cause 1. i played normal(skill level is much higher and more better players) 2 . I moved locations and got a couple new set up. 3. good monthly sub hacks have spectator warning like you said JL. and ive noticed alot of cheaters or sus players with my knowlegde of the hacks. but like all good things, they always come to an end, i knew way to much of this game and sank way to many hours into it lol 10k plus with close to 500k kills or more. Originally i looked for a heli hack(tow hack to be more specific) but it does not exsist, or didnt 2-3 years ago when i was actually hacking. went thru a phase where i hacked on CSGO too. but hacking aint all that fun. but then i found a smaw hack helped shoot down helis instead of trying to do it myself and even that was buggy at times only easy to use when they were almost point blank. but i played 24/7 siege for basically 5-6k hrs of my total. i go WAY back too rTr days. i have thousands of clips that show im not hacking. nice that you remember me after all these years JL lol, was a pleasure hunting you down. Im moved on from bf4, if i wasnt banned i would of played it till it died, may the game live on forever and hack free. and ill see yall on the new bf if it aint shit and half decent. Cheers
Admits to hacking on 4 accounts but I'm for real with this new account guys! "May the game be hack free" pathetic.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Honestly, I love you for making this post. I don't want to play with you ever again, but the honesty is goated. Good luck with whatever game you get on next, and I hope I don't encounter you.

Fluff BTFO