Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ylohx - way too good for no haxx

I remember a few years back @noda server. If someone repeatedly went 100/2 or better, every, single, map over and over.....say in a helo, they were asked/told to use something else. Unless of course they were found to be cheating. However, if not proven, sometimes its just better that the 1 person semi controlling the server with above normal scores/kdr suffers less fun, than the other 63 people on the server. If said person said FU im still gonna fly helo. then said person was given a vacation. Course that was back when the server was admin'd 24/7 with player admins..... It seemed odd to me at first....but I grew to like it.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There have been rare cases where people have been told to try not to farm too much if it’s demonstratedly consistently hurting server population. I can only think of like, 2 or 3 times that it happened though in all the years I’ve been here. Ever since I joined we’ve never wanted to ban good players for being good, we only want to ban people who cheat or break the rules. That’s how I’ve always tried to enforce things, at least.

I remember a few years back @noda server. If someone repeatedly went 100/2 or better, every, single, map over and over.....say in a helo, they were asked/told to use something else. Unless of course they were found to be cheating. However, if not proven, sometimes its just better that the 1 person semi controlling the server with above normal scores/kdr suffers less fun, than the other 63 people on the server. If said person said FU im still gonna fly helo. then said person was given a vacation. Course that was back when the server was admin'd 24/7 with player admins..... It seemed odd to me at first....but I grew to like it.
and that is why they don't exist anymore, lol. exactly what may happen to the rest of battlefield 4 if 3rd party anti-cheats keep banning people for being "too good"

nodalol.png

very nice @-bZ-CrossEyedPilot !

DjGrouch

Donator
What would KROW have to do to get unbanned?
Yep, what swag said. It was also reviewed by both BA and BF4DB since they both collaborate in certain cases, most of them tricky or difficult. It wasn't just one person from each agency was like "yep, ban."
and that is why they don't exist anymore, lol. exactly what may happen to the rest of battlefield 4 if 3rd party anti-cheats keep banning people for being "too good"

View attachment 13132

very nice @-bZ-CrossEyedPilot !
They really don't just ban people for being too good. There has to be substantial evidence for most cases in order to even be considered. Then there is also the possibility that some players have gotten really good at hiding their cheats, etc...

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If someone went rogue and started banning people they don’t like without genuine evidence, they’d get removed immediately lol.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
They really don't just ban people for being too good. There has to be substantial evidence for most cases in order to even be considered. Then there is also the possibility that some players have gotten really good at hiding their cheats, etc...

Okay, so where is the substantial evidence on 1Pilot?

Yep, what swag said. It was also reviewed by both BA and BF4DB since they both collaborate in certain cases, most of them tricky or difficult. It wasn't just one person from each agency was like "yep, ban."

So, mafia. And I'm guessing you're one of the people judging who cheats? With your track record of being a player that promotes healthy gameplay and unbiased views/opinions? For anyone wondering about that, just search the forums for his name, you'll see. Meanwhile players that don't even cheat get excluded from playing the game, by these clowns.

If someone went rogue and started banning people they don’t like without genuine evidence, they’d get removed immediately lol.
The problem isn't that a single person went rogue and started banning people. The problem is the corrupt system where a few select people permanently excludes players from playing a game, arbitrarily. As I've said how many times now?

They don’t.

1Pilot damning evidence, where is it?

There have been rare cases where people have been told to try not to farm too much if it’s demonstratedly consistently hurting server population. I can only think of like, 2 or 3 times that it happened though in all the years I’ve been here.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator

I can understand appealing to the general public of mediocre/low skilled players, by removing the ones who are "too good".

However, what is your position on a few friends, or a squad, stacking the teams and dominating the game? Isn't that the same thing as a single person dominating the game? Do you think we should remove them too? Just because they are better, or deploy better tactics, than the general public?

And then what when admins are having a game night and stacking/dominating the game? That's fine?

IMO this is all a slippery slope of turning into those you laugh at.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The problem isn't that a single person went rogue and started banning people. The problem is the corrupt system where a few select people permanently excludes players from playing a game, arbitrarily. As I've said how many times now?

Yea, but they only go after people who are cheating.

1Pilot damning evidence, where is it?

You’ll need to ask BF4DB.

I can’t reply to the last bit, but yes that was your warning.

I can understand appealing to the general public of mediocre/low skilled players, by removing the ones who are "too good".

However, what is your position on a few friends, or a squad, stacking the teams and dominating the game? Isn't that the same thing as a single person dominating the game? Do you think we should remove them too? Just because they are better, or deploy better tactics, than the general public?

And then what when admins are having a game night and stacking/dominating the game? That's fine?

IMO this is all a slippery slope of turning into those you laugh at.

Dude what the fuck do you want them to do? Do we need to have a signed affidavit from a judge to get someone banned?

They have a limited amount of time to deal with fuckery. If 99% of a server thinks someone is cheating and there's fishy videos that seem to back it up then fuck 'em. Outside of having a cheater admit publicly that they cheated, which never fucking happens by the way, there's a limited amount of tools to find cheaters.

You'll notice the people who are suspected to this level are typically not people who are involved in the server or contribute to the community in any way - they stick to themselves because they don't want to get caught.

This case is NOT the same as BloodREVENGE calling someone a cheater. Let the guy appeal his own ban.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dude what the fuck do you want them to do? Do we need to have a signed affidavit from a judge to get someone banned?

I've been asking for the evidence showing 1Pilot's cheating. Where is it? Can you provide it? I've reviewed what I could find on my own, and if you read the thread, I don't think he's cheating. The gameplay admitted as evidence is merely MEDIOCRE.

Can a single person point out to me ANY specific thing in the gameplay that proves cheating?

They have a limited amount of time to deal with fuckery. If 99% of a server thinks someone is cheating and there's fishy videos that seem to back it up then fuck 'em.

You'll notice the people who are suspected to this level are typically not people who are involved in the server or contribute to the community in any way - they stick to themselves because they don't want to get caught.

This case is NOT the same as BloodREVENGE calling someone a cheater. Let the guy appeal his own ban.

You do you. You think someone's cheating? They might just be better than you, and the other 99% of low skilled players on the server. You might not have the cognitive ability to even understand what you are witnessing. Just ban everyone who's better than us, shall we? Lets go

I've been asking for the evidence showing 1Pilot's cheating. Where is it? Can you provide it? I've reviewed what I could find on my own, and if you read the thread, I don't think he's cheating. The gameplay admitted as evidence is merely MEDIOCRE.

Can a single person point out to me ANY specific thing in the gameplay that proves cheating?

You do you. You think someone's cheating? They might just be better than you, and the other 99% of low skilled players on the server. You might not have the cognitive ability to even understand what you are witnessing. Just ban everyone who's better than us, shall we? Lets go

You don't get to demand evidence because you're not the authority making the decision or the person being accused. You could maybe argue that BZ should discontinue using the services provided by BF4DB if you think they're unfair, but the evidence isn't here because the decision wasn't made here.

No one is ever 100% certain of anything in this world and this is actually how juries work too.

I get smoked by people better than me non-stop and I think it's hilarious.

xqsuVHs.jpeg

ylohx already on to a new name not giving a fuck that he got banned.

DjGrouch

Donator
Well, evidence is public, so anyone can see that. You could also ask neo to white-list 1PiIot
The funny thing is that he didn't try to appeal. He tried logging in with another of his many many accounts and then just left.

He had some suspicious Hilo movements in those vids but it was the locked vid that condemned him.

I would like to see a locker expert like you, tell me that this is clean.
Or you could, as a BF4DB official:

Do this?

Last edited: