Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server Rules (2020)

lol, "if i fire 1 bullet, but then stop and dont shoot again, they cant shoot me"
You know that is NOT my argument...If my Mortar is destroyed, then I am no longer firing from uncap....so, if i'm NOW not firing from Uncap, you can't use the "Notable items: If you fire from uncap, you're fair game for the enemy to return fire." ... you are just trying to justify attacking the uncap, without being fired upon (you already killed my mortar).

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dude, no. You can’t seem to grasp the concept can you. Doesn’t matter if the mortar was destroyed, you’re still fair game.

You know you are literally the only person fighting this shit at this point right? Everyone who learns the uncap rule figures it out first go around.

What’s your excuse, major.

They are clearly written.
The rules as you have explained are NOT written clearly....You still have not shown in Rules where you claim it says you can keep attacking the Uncap until that person is Dead (you can't show this, because this is not included in the rules...it is only your undocumented incorrect understanding of your own rules)....

again, the way you have written the rules, you can only attack Uncap if they are firing from Uncap....if you Destroy the thing that was attacking from Uncap, then you can only attack Uncap if another incident of firing from uncap occurs...the 1st occurrence allowed you to destroy what was firing from uncap, if they don't fire after you destroyed what was firing from Uncap, then you can't further attack the Uncap, because you are not being fired upon from the Uncap, (if you are not being fired upon from uncap because you already destroyed the mortar, WHAT at this point, what fire are you returning....None)....also, at this point you are just attacking the Uncap without being fired Upon.

Look, all you need to say is,

1)Major you are correct and we will modify our rules or

2) Major is correct and we had it WRONG all these years, from now on you can't attack Uncap after you destroyed the item that let you attack uncap in the 1st palce....you must wait for a 2nd occurace of firing from Uncap to attack uncap a 2nd time.....Then you rules will be clearly written, your' welcome!

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
you are the killable party.
the mortar does not fire itself.
you are the thing firing from uncap.
the mortar death does not signify the end of you shooting from uncap, your death is the end of you shooting out of uncap until you fire out on your next life.

are you delusional or just not understanding this BASIC concept?

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
Looking at a big wall of text you don't seem mentally deficit. But after the first few lines it has become clear that you are infact mentally deficit.
The rules as you have explained are NOT written clearly....You still have not shown in Rules where you claim it says you can keep attacking the Uncap until that person is Dead (you can't show this, because this is not included in the rules...it is only your undocumented incorrect understanding of your own rules)....

again, the way you have written the rules, you can only attack Uncap if they are firing from Uncap....if you Destroy the thing that was attacking from Uncap, then you can only attack Uncap if another incident of firing from uncap occurs...the 1st occurrence allowed you to destroy what was firing from uncap, if they don't fire after you destroyed what was firing from Uncap, then you can't further attack the Uncap, because you are not being fired upon from the Uncap, (if you are not being fired upon from uncap because you already destroyed the mortar, WHAT at this point, what fire are you returning....None)....also, at this point you are just attacking the Uncap without being fired Upon.

Look, all you need to say is,

1)Major you are correct and we will modify our rules or

2) Major is correct and we had it WRONG all these years, from now on you can't attack Uncap after you destroyed the item that let you attack uncap in the 1st palce....you must wait for a 2nd occurace of firing from Uncap to attack uncap a 2nd time.....Then you rules will be clearly written, your' welcome!

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
hi,can i use vpn? I have registered but i cant play in the server. I wonder if i was banned because vpn.
VPN is not allowed. However, we do not ban for them. If you join without it, you will not have any issues (most likely!)

I have a question regarding a specific situation that seems to happen quite often. Let's say that I'm playing on Siege, we spot the enemy heli and they spot us. Some shots are exchanged (or maybe not), and they decide to make a run for their uncap. In this case is the uncap treated like a safe zone where we need to wait for them to leave? Or because they have already left the uncap are we allowed to finish the fight, chase them, and kill them in their base.

Since I know I'm on thin ice here I thought I'd clear this up before so that I don't end up getting banned again.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
You only have protection from the time you spawn until you do anything aggressive or leave spawn.

It's a judgement call every time. Even if the enemy heli is in spawn, but they are getting high altitude, I personally do not recognize that they have spawn protection. At some height they do leave spawn, in my mind. They can't just fly up to the ceiling and claim they still have spawn protection.

ok i am new here and so far loving the place!!! i wanted to know if using C4 on a jetski or quad to get to high roofs is playable here?? (you put a ton of C4 on the ground for quad or swim under the jetski and load the bottom up to shot it in to space).....

3XCrEEd

-bZ- Member
ok i am new here and so far loving the place!!! i wanted to know if using C4 on a jetski or quad to get to high roofs is playable here?? (you put a ton of C4 on the ground for quad or swim under the jetski and load the bottom up to shot it in to space)..
You should be good man, just don't shoot into uncap or out of map bounds

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Before I submit my report, can I have clarification on why spawn camping in vehicles is allowed on other game modes besides Conquest? What's the difference between spawn camping vehicles in Rush as opposed to Conquest?

There are no rules regarding attacking uncap on Rush. Half the game-mode is literally about pushing uncap so such a rule would make no sense.

Ok thanks for your answer, but wouldn't it be contradictory to have that rule for Rush but not for conquest since half the game mode of conquest is to capture flags, just like how attackers need to "capture" MCOMs per say. I'm not trying to argue, just trying to understand

Ok thanks for your answer, but wouldn't it be contradictory to have that rule for Rush but not for conquest since half the game mode of conquest is to capture flags, just like how attackers need to "capture" MCOMs per say. I'm not trying to argue, just trying to understand

conquest adjectives never move....in rush everything moves as the Mcoms defenders just lost becomes the base for attackers to push in to the next set....

i bet 5 bucks you did not know map lines change with every set in rush.....

example.....in rush lockers, the whole main spawn of attackers is open to defenders after the first set of M-coms is taken....the red line on the map for defenders is moved all the way back to the first heli-pad that every attacker spawned at for the first set, making the whole OG main base open hunting grounds to defenders

in pear l market after the first set is lost the red line is moved back to the point defenders cant even get to the first set of Coms as both are in the new red zone and these changes happen as soon as the second Com in the set is blown up......

in resort, the first set lets attackers go very far left and use the beach line to land on....after the first set is gone the map changes and the beach over to the first major rock cropping becomes red zone for second set....then when the third set of Coms is gone that beach line is again open zone for defenders and attackers

so with all of this said^^^ how do you define "main base"....as a guy camping the new "main base" maybe a guy that was never killed on the last set of Mcoms depending on map....or the simple fact lines on map have changed???

conquest adjectives never move....in rush everything moves as the Mcoms defenders just lost becomes the base for attackers to push in to the next set....

i bet 5 bucks you did not know map lines change with every set in rush.....

example.....in rush lockers, the whole main spawn of attackers is open to defenders after the first set of M-coms is taken....the red line on the map for defenders is moved all the way back to the first heli-pad that every attacker spawned at for the first set, making the whole OG main base open hunting grounds to defenders

in pear l market after the first set is lost the red line is moved back to the point defenders cant even get to the first set of Coms as both are in the new red zone and these changes happen as soon as the second Com in the set is blown up......

in resort, the first set lets attackers go very far left and use the beach line to land on....after the first set is gone the map changes and the beach over to the first major rock cropping becomes red zone for second set....then when the third set of Coms is gone that beach line is again open zone for defenders and attackers

so with all of this said^^^ how do you define "main base"....as a guy camping the new "main base" maybe a guy that was never killed on the last set of Mcoms depending on map....or the simple fact lines on map have changed???
B4nd1t is the #1 ranked player in BZ7.
aka new Scrisco

I know the issue he is talking about as I was in that game.