Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server Rules (2020)

outlinedlizard

-bZ- Member
Question: If someone gets temp-banned and uses an alt account to play on the server they were banned from, do you guys see that as a punishable offense? It's pretty much evading a ban.
Got word from someone on the server that elBigB0sss (who received a 24h ban just yesterday) has been playing on bZ12 Rush on an alt account "BigBadBoss".
that sounds like evading to me but its not up to me

Hi there. I noticed the language filter protects everybody except white people. Why might that be?

Lets get some equality going for our fellow Caucasian gamers, shall we?

Whitey
Honkey
Mayo Monkey
Cracker/Cracka

All totally acceptable and most importantly, repeatable, without any kind of ban, warning or offense. AMAZING. Can we fix this, please?

Hi there. I noticed the language filter protects everybody except white people. Why might that be?

Whitey
Honkey
Mayo Monkey
Cracker/Cracka

All totally acceptable and most importantly, repeatable, without any kind of ban, warning or offense. AMAZING. Can we fix this, please?
I identify as a mayo monkey.

Hi, gonna add to the thread so others can reference.

Are helos/jets landing at uncap for repairs fair game? (i.e. I can shoot at them)

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
The assumption is once you leave uncap you are actively engaging in the game therefore returning to uncap does not offer you safe haven.

The rule is simple if you spawn in uncap and do nothing you are safe from attack. The key wording here is "spawn and do nothing."

Whitey
Honkey
Mayo Monkey
Cracker/Cracka

Or you could just grow the fuck up.

The assumption is once you leave uncap you are actively engaging in the game therefore returning to uncap does not offer you safe haven.

The rule is simple if you spawn in uncap and do nothing you are safe from attack. The key wording here is "spawn and do nothing."
Exactly my thoughts, can't run back and say, "I'm in safe zone, no shooting at me". Thanks. This should clear up the issue from those that have complained all week.

outlinedlizard

-bZ- Member

this seems like solid ruling

is intentionally jet ramming enemy vehicles over and over without even trying to kill them otherwise against the rules? I get focused by enemy jet ramming players immediately after joining the server. They respawn in the jet after the respawn timer and immediately go for a jet ram every life all game every game I play when I littlebird.

is intentionally jet ramming enemy vehicles over and over without even trying to kill them otherwise against the rules? I get focused by enemy jet ramming players immediately after joining the server. They respawn in the jet after the respawn timer and immediately go for a jet ram every life all game every game I play when I littlebird.

ramm.PNG

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That is not against our rules as stated above.
It has been brought up before that the community can petition to have that changed. Although it seems like a change that most wouldn't like though. The petition didn't gain the needed support in the past.

Jet ramming is more detrimental to your own team than it is helpful. If someone is constantly going out of their way to jet ram you, take it as a compliment. It means that you're doing good enough to force that bad trade.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
That is not against our rules as stated above.
It has been brought up before that the community can petition to have that changed. Although it seems like a change that most wouldn't like though. The petition didn't gain the needed support in the past.

Jet ramming is more detrimental to your own team than it is helpful. If someone is constantly going out of their way to jet ram you, take it as a compliment. It means that you're doing good enough to force that bad trade.

I agree. I get jet rammed all the time when I play AA and especially when I manage to steal the enemy AA.

It's just part of the game is all.

Conversely, I've deliberately jet rammed a few times when that's the only way to get someone out of an attack heli who's slaughtering my team.

I will also whine a bit here that sometimes I'll attack a boat (mostly happens with boats) and they do enough damage that I can't control the jet for a few seconds and most of the time I'll just ride it in. Sometimes I bail but that's usually pointless.

BZ 13 the bastard child server got a few speed hacks making it a terrible server to play on. don't ask me for proof just see for yourself.