Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server_HC_24/7 Operation Locker - Changelog & Feedback

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Should we extend the AFK time?

been doing a lot of changes, still working on these plugins, they havnt been made all the way for bf4 yet so that makes it difficult. anyways. Tried to change the tk limit back to 10 due to the large amounts of bans, however the only way to do this is turn of hardcore refresh, this setting seems to force a certain amount of tickets and a tk/ban limit, on this server it makes it difficult because there is a lot of tk's going on so people get banned very easy and we are constantly unbanning people, so if we turn off the hc refresh it turns the server to a custom server, this is a bug that EA is aware of but have yet to fix (added to the large list). So that got changed and then changed back. Then I changed it to scramble every round, people started to complain that they cant play with their friends/clan mates, so did some tweaking in the plugin, It still scrambles regardless of how bad the rape-fest was, friends remain on same teams and clans remain on same team( gonna see if this actually causes a balance or not) Also does not allow you to move to the largest team or to the winning team. get a lot of kids that will move to the winning team right at the end so they get that bonus.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
RGR that , I always hated the scramble.

I say try out the custom with the tk at 10 ,just have to watch to see how it affects population

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Router reboot early in the morning on 12/3

Dec 02 2013 06:31:13 PM PT We are planning to reboot the router serving this location between 1:30am and 2:30am PST on December 3, in order to apply OS updates. If the maintenance goes smoothly, this will lead to a short connectivity loss for your service at this location, lasting approximately 2-5 minutes.

This is for the website /webhosting associated for the server , not sure if it will affect the actual game server or not.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
BF4 server version R15 (96245) has been sent to us and DICE said that they will most likely have us begin deploying it at 12:00 UTC (4am PST / 7am EST), timed to match the release of a new client patch. When it is deployed, you should see your server briefly go offline.

Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes

-Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes

-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.

-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.

-Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes

-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters

-Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)

-Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike

-Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly

-Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.

R15 Server Update Notes

-Various server side crash fixes, including the top seen crashes on R14

-Activated the reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin command that enables VIP players and server administrators directly joining full servers

-Client patch compatibility to make servers compatible with the Dec 09 client update

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
-Activated the reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin command that enables VIP players and server administrators directly joining full servers
Does this mean that admins are automatically VIPs?

Mesm

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hey, Vanilla(with symbols and stuff) who always plays on locker was inquiring if there was some way we could tweak the scramble teams bit.  He loves server but got little annoyed that he was playing with a friend a few good players who weren't afraid to rush forward and not care about their K/D had gotten thrown out of his squad to other team at end of map.  He'd says other servers seems to handle this issue fine with keeping squads together.  Is it possible?

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
i Have the plugin working this, changes can be made to it but havnt seen any bad complaits on it how it works:

scrambles every round ( can be changed to something like if one side has x amount more tickets at the end of the round it will scramble, stuff like that)

Clan tags are not scrambled

friends are not scrambled

so in essence just the random guys get moved around which they probbably dont relize that is happening anyways.

not sure how the priority works for the cross of friends and clans

so reallly they shouldnt scramble it at all at this point, they are only crying because they lost so bad and they need something to blame it on, and the blame is always either team stack, netcode, or hackers, instead of: lack of teamwork, lack of coms, to many snipers.

Not sure how it is set up at the moment.  This plug in has always been kind of buggy.  I personally hate being scrambled , but thats just me.  We will never please everyone  :?

Last edited by a moderator:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think we were going for the scramble thing to avoid teamstacking, but you can never solve teamstacking.

Stun-LA

-bZ- Member
The new auto balance features sucks.  It makes the teams even more lopsided because almost everyone on the losing side leaves.  You guys had a great server setup before.

Same plugin, Will see what i can do to alter it they did just release an update for the plugin maybe it changed something i didnt notice. Thanks for the input.