Mesm

-bZ- Member
Donator
oooo, Pearl market. me likes that.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I think it would, but we could do it.

They now also have "Classic" mode, which is hardcore, but I think you can also introduce some tweaks.

Regulars most likely have the server in the favorites list. Even if they don't it will still show up in the history if changed to custom.  People will still find the server. 

If it is decided to try adding Pearl Market again, you might also think about adding Propaganda without vehicles. Though this might be overkill.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Maybe try it on the weekend so it can bounce back faster if no one likes it. Or put a vote on the server which map they might like a week before roll out just a thought

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Quick question, would they have to have premium to play on pearl market or propaganda, something to think about.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Right now, they need the base game for Locker, and the Second Assault expansion.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
I would like pearl market, but I don't want to lose people who don't have the premium expansion.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
still it wouldnt hurt to find out who actually has premium out of the regulars, some people only buy certain expansions only if they like the maps that are in it.