Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Copperpin's report

You guys seem pretty obsessed with this. It's not healthy to be pedos guys. Rethink your life decisions.
Dude your Simple Jack level rebuttals are lame and you're easily the dumbest retard not just in this thread but in the entire forum.

You never have anything of value to add, aboslutely no strength on either side of a debate, and every line of yours is ineffectual and protozoic.

Get some help man, leave the house, get some sun, and practice social engagement in the real world. I am sad for you.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dude your Simple Jack level rebuttals are lame and you're easily the dumbest retard not just in this thread but in the entire forum.

You never have anything of value to add, aboslutely no strength on either side of a debate, and every line of yours is ineffectual and protozoic.

Get some help man, leave the house, get some sun, and practice social engagement in the real world. I am sad for you.
Sabre I don't know if you should talk about being retarded.

Also, why should I debate a moron?

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
And just because other morons agree with you does not make you smart. You are making the common mistake of confusing confidence with actual intelligence.

Makes me miss FluffMuffin

Sabre I don't know if you should talk about being retarded.

Also, why should I debate a moron?
Yeah you try to send actual research papers and government funded sites to back up your claims and get spammed with fear mongering twitter posts and crowder while also having no proof of their claims in return, don’t argue with idiots.

Yeah you try to send actual research papers and government funded sites to back up your claims
Trying to normalize pedophilia:

What research papers did you submit, exactly?

And of course we all know anything government-funded is infallible.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yeah you try to send actual research papers and government funded sites to back up your claims and get spammed with fear mongering twitter posts and crowder while also having no proof of their claims in return, don’t argue with idiots.
I decided to just make fun of them instead. Just curious, sabre, are you a gas station attendant?

Trying to normalize pedophilia:

What research papers did you submit, exactly?

And of course we all know anything government-funded is infallible.
Ah, you must be an idiot as well!

lol forgot i muted you(muted in server, too?), had to click the unmute replies button. love that big bag of swag comes to defend you while he calls users he bans as faggots. again, fascinating behavior. the company you keep. (user was banned for this post) muhhh crowder, dude is peon level lol