Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

bob sucks

Donator
The VIP system is now up and running on both of our BF4 servers and for every $5 donated you get 30 days of VIP membership across all of our servers (currently 2, but hopefully more in the near future).

What is VIP Membership?

VIP status on our BF4 servers is the combination of perks that we give those who choose to help us out with the costs of running the servers each month.

Reserved Slot

VIPs get reserved server slots. This means that when the server is full and you have to get in queue, you are automatically moved to the front of the queue. Say there's a 10 man queue when you queue up, the next available slot is yours. No waiting behind a bunch of people to get in and get fragging!

Double Map Vote Points
When you vote for maps in servers with map voting your votes count as 2 votes instead of 1.

Autobalance Protection
Don't want to get moved away from your teammates? Autobalance protection stops the server from ever moving you for team balance purposes.

Ping Protection
You will never be kicked for ping spikes that would otherwise trigger our ping protection system to give you the boot.

Notable In-Game Commands
  • /join <player> - used to attempt to move to the team/squad of a player. Partial name matching is supported.
  • /lead - take lead of your current squad
  • /killme - commit suicide without logging a death
  • /moveme - move to the other team if there is room, avoiding all balancers

Click here to donate now!
Hi I donated and I had forgotten to change my in game name. I tested it on a full server and I'm in the queue. Could you help me please?

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
Hi I donated and I had forgotten to change my in game name. I tested it on a full server and I'm in the queue. Could you help me please?
Make sure your ingame name is spelled right on your profile.

mitcharf

Donator
The day after I donated, I was told in the forums to "just shut the fuck up" in response to a polite response that I made. The person who said it was not an admin, but no admin stepped in to indicate that the person was out of line. I'm not thin-skinned and I don't really care what some random person in the forums thinks of me, but I do prefer to hang out with folks who are pleasant rather than openly hostile. This experience hasn't left me super eager to donate again!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Donating doesn't mean you'll get special treatment, nor are bZ admins the feelings police.

mitcharf

Donator
I wasn't looking for special treatment, nor is this about my feelings. If the response here is "the bZ admins do not care if people are actively rude and hostile", then that's all I need to know. Thanks.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is the internet, not everybody is going to be family friendly courteous individuals, quite the opposite actually. We are not going to police the internet. That does not do anything whatsoever. Id much rather the admin's time be spent keeping active cheaters out of the game. I would kindly usher you to unplug your ethernet cable, turn off your wifi, or press H to hide chat in game if the internet bugs you that much.

mitcharf

Donator
I am a member of other communities online where they manage to perform their core function and also moderate their forums so that people being openly rude and hostile are shown the door. I certainly acknowledge that it is the prerogative of the admins here not to do that. Sounds like it's not what I'm looking for in a community. And for what it's worth, this is the kind of attitude which some of my female friends have described as the reason they hesitate to join in voice chat or otherwise participate more fully in these communities.

mitcharf

Donator
I should also mention that the only reason I thought this community may care about this kind of thing at all was the fact that it bills itself as an adult community and because racism is forbidden on the servers. If this was just a random server without that, then I would not have thought there were community minimum standards of conduct.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I am a member of other communities online where they manage to perform their core function and also moderate their forums so that people being openly rude and hostile are shown the door. I certainly acknowledge that it is the prerogative of the admins here not to do that. Sounds like it's not what I'm looking for in a community. And for what it's worth, this is the kind of attitude which some of my female friends have described as the reason they hesitate to join in voice chat or otherwise participate more fully in these communities.
Perhaps you should stick to those communities then.

DropEm

-bZ- Member
Hey Assault, Ive updated my name in the info here, wondering if I could get my VIP benefits updated?