Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations & BF4 VIP Membership

Hak8or

Donator
My monthly recurring donation has been at the $5/month for a few months now (June 24th was last), but I see here it was bumped to $10. I would have assumed that change is active after the current amount I was billed for ends (Juy 24th in my case), but it looks like it's already been deactivated? For example, trying to join any of the BZ servers puts me in a normal queue.

I also see on paypal the subscription hasn't changed, meaning if I don't do anything then on July 24th I will be billed $5 but not get any of the donation perks? If yes, y'all may want to look into that, since I can envision many people ticked off that they continued to be billed $5/month with nothing to show for it, unless of course I am misunderstanding.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
My monthly recurring donation has been at the $5/month for a few months now (June 24th was last), but I see here it was bumped to $10. I would have assumed that change is active after the current amount I was billed for ends (Juy 24th in my case), but it looks like it's already been deactivated? For example, trying to join any of the BZ servers puts me in a normal queue.

I also see on paypal the subscription hasn't changed, meaning if I don't do anything then on July 24th I will be billed $5 but not get any of the donation perks? If yes, y'all may want to look into that, since I can envision many people ticked off that they continued to be billed $5/month with nothing to show for it, unless of course I am misunderstanding.

We can't adjust your subscription amount - you have to do that. Donating $5 instead of $10 simply yields 2 weeks of VIP instead of a month so it's not like the money just goes into a black hole ;)

****EDIT-- i see that my lil $5 doesn't cut it anymore! Thus i will be upping my monthly to $15, carry on***** i have been a "VIP/monthly subscriber for months and months... today i noticed i can no longer take !lead of a squad as it says i am a "guest".... I am now sitting in que :( PLEASE HELP

tnygonz

Donator
Hello! I was trying to cancel my recurring donation as I no longer play on the server could I get some help on how to go about that? Thank you!

Donated $20 Thanks for providing great servers, and enviros to play them in.
LFG BF2042

I donated for the thirty day VIP / recurring about two days ago. I didn't make an account before I donated, I did so after the fact. Was just wondering if I can get it applied to my BF4 account in game. My name is the same as my in game name.

Thanks.