Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Flying Hovercrafts

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Nah most people just remap keys in-game. I switch weapons with the scroll wheel for example. Anyone using a macro for advanced movement is genuinely retarded lmao.

Also, the rouzou is kinda useless, the window where you’re animation locked and can’t shoot is too long and it works on far less things compared to vouzou.

I'm not a programmer or game developer, but creating the fixes for many of these "glitches" seem to be small work for a single individual who knows what they're doing.

Again, I'm out of my lane on the complexity of what goes into it, but from a personal perspective they seem like easy fixes.
This game is abandonware at this point. It's actually kind of amazing that EA even still allows servers to operate.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I think this is true for some glitches actually. For example IMO the Dawnbreaker C flag glitch shouldn't be a perma-ban since it's literally just right there, you could back up into it on accident even. Maybe you get one warning and then a ban if you exploit it again?
Typically, that's how it already goes. There was a report relatively recently of a player abusing that spot and another only entering it. The video didn't show the second player abusing it thus when they appealed, they were unbanned. The ban in their case was the warning, as there's no way to efficiently relay that information by the point system alone.

Secondly, I remember it being stated somewhere in the past that if punkbuster takes a screenshot of your game while you're in that spot, it will ban your account. That being said, I don't remember where I heard that and thus can't verify the source, however better safe than sorry.

I saw a player get the ban hammer for flying a hover craft last night. Not only a server ban but they took it to BA. Could an admin shed some insight on why that is frowned upon and against the rules. And why its such a serious offense to receive a BA ban.

This is a harmless glitch I have watched people do since Naval strike was released. If anything its just a meme really. Any sort of insight would be interesting. Thanks! Happy gaming!
Idk maybe people could use a jet, heli, or lockons to shoot it down?

Actually never mind, most players can’t even figure out the roll of the attack jet (ground attack) vs the stealth jet (air to air)…

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Idk maybe people could use a jet, heli, or lockons to shoot it down?

Actually never mind, most players can’t even figure out the roll of the attack jet (ground attack) vs the stealth jet (air to air)…

Nope! Nothing at all. Jets can’t get high enough and ALL projectiles lack the range to hit it. Even if you could lock it, the missles won’t reach.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
This game is abandonware at this point. It's actually kind of amazing that EA even still allows servers to operate.

EA uses BF4 and the interfaces for BF4 to sell their other games. It's a cheap and very effective form of directed advertising.

Mass advertising costs a ton of money to reach a target audience. Directed advertising is aimed only at the target audience and is tons more effective.

EA uses BF4 and the interfaces for BF4 to sell their other games. It's a cheap and very effective form of directed advertising.

Mass advertising costs a ton of money to reach a target audience. Directed advertising is aimed only at the target audience and is tons more effective.
That explains those 2042 splashes I see. Don't they know the best advertisement is a good product?

It depends. To get into the ceiling/mountain on locker you have to use a MAV. There’s a rooftop on Pearl that requires a MAV or a teammate that you have to climb on and that spot is perfectly fine.

If you can be shot at and be seen, it’s generally okay, but I always recommend you check with the owner of the server you’re playing on and check with both BA and BF4DB.

On Operation Locker you can rock climb above C similar to rock climbing E near the base. When I discovered C 6 years ago no one was aware you could get up there so reports with video evidence resulted in a global ban. Now everyone knows it's just rock climbing and easy to take people out with mortar and UCAV.

Just to be sure I checked with BZ admins 5 years ago and they were okay doing it after I explained how you get up there.

I've been playing BF4 since release in 2013 and it's always shocking that people are still finding weird things in game.

I've been playing video games since 1988

Derision of shittery aside, there have been a couple other returning players that have been banned for glitches. If pardons begin being granted now, then pardons must be applied to past rulings if fair implementation is to be adhered and trust of admins be established. I don't think they want to unban previous offenders.

Got my first PC in 1992 (486 DX2) ;)

The only solution would be to decide what type of bans will now receive a warning going forward then allow people to appeal.
If the banned player has a history of being toxic to admins / other players (in game or forum) or has other major infractions then the ban remains.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If the banned player has a history of being toxic to admins / other players (in game or forum) or has other major infractions then the ban remains.
Well, in that case.
• You lied on your appeal stating you weren't the one driving.
• You were toxic to other players continuously by glitching over multiple rounds.
• You were instructing others how to glitch.

If bZ were to adopt that ludicrous thinking, you'd still be banned either way.

Well, in that case.
• You lied on your appeal stating you weren't the one driving.
• You were toxic to other players continuously by glitching over multiple rounds.
• You were instructing others how to glitch.

If bZ were to adopt that ludicrous thinking, you'd still be banned either way.

I was very clear in my appeal:

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I was very clear in my appeal:

Try again.

mauirixxx

Donator
Got my first PC in 1992 (486 DX2) ;)

off topic, but I'm just gonna say this: lucky bitch. I was struggling to play Doom on a Packard Bell 486 SX 25, with just 2 MB of RAM and a 100 megabyte hard drive. After my parents upgraded it to 4!! I finally got to play it when it wasn't tooooo stuttery lol

We had that computer until '94 or '95 ... I played so much Doom 2 and X-Com on it ... and Darklands!

I ended up letting out the magic smoke by putting a jumper somewhere I wasn't supposed to, thinking it would make our 2400 baud modem go faster o_Oo_Oo_O

The replacement computer was a Pentium 75, 8 megabytes of RAM, and a 1 gigabyte hard drive. X-Com played too fast after hahaha and Doom 2 was so silky smooth after ... and wow was our 9600 baud modem so much faster :D

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I like Nansha Strike. I just wish it were more like the real Nansha Islands complex with an airfield. That'd be awesome to have an airfield to fight over and that would spawn aircraft when you control it.

Kinda reminds me, did anyone here ever take the helm on the aircraft carrier or battleship in BF1942? I always thought it was awesome to ram the enemy carrier and sink it. :cool: