Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I JUST GOT A BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA INVITE !!!!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial.

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here.

Invitation Language Birthdate Login Platform Redeem Code

Battlefield 3™ Congratulations Soldier. This is your invitation to the alpha trial.

Congratulations Soldier.

Hi Battlefield Player,

As one of our valued and trusted Battlefield players, we are happy to invite you to participate in the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial. All the instructions you need to join are printed below.

We are inviting you specifically because we think you have a great interest in the Battlefield series, and because we think you understand the technical issues that might arise this early in a game's development cycle.

The purpose of the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial is to do a number of server-related tests in preparation for game launch, including load testing our back-end. We are also looking to you to provide us with any feedback on the entire Alpha Trial experience.

Please note that this is not the Open Beta due in September, it's not the Beta promised to buyers of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition and this is not a public demo. This is a highly tech-focused Alpha Trial that does not represent final quality of the game. Performance at this early stage of development will potentially be choppy and far from optimal, and we will bring the servers down at our leisure if needed. There will be periods of downtime and periods when we run tests that will negatively affect the performance on the Alpha Trial servers (leading to lag and rubber banding, etc.).

The available slots are limited, so make sure to redeem your unique Alpha Trial code before they run out (see instructions below).

If you choose to join this Alpha Trial, please do not publicly post information, images, videos or your impressions of it. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave your feedback directly to us at DICE in the closed Alpha Trial forum we have set up specifically for this purpose.

The Battlefield 3 team and I here at DICE are looking forward to your participation.

Cheers,

Patrick Bach

Executive Producer, Battlefield 3

DICE

BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA TRIAL INSTRUCTIONS

Dates: July 19th - August 1st

Platform: PC

HOW TO JOIN

1) Go to the BF3 Alpha redemption site

2) Log in with your EA Account information

3) Accept the legal agreement and confirm participation

4) Receive download code

5) Follow download instructions to get the build

6) Leave feedback and respond to the survey in our closed forum

Enlist Now >

We value your feedback, so be sure to tell us what you think. You will automatically be granted access to the closed feedback forum once you have played the Alpha Trial. The forum is integrated in our Battlelog web destination, where you can also track your stats, monitor server uptime, and use a suite of social features.

If you need help with anything while setting up the Alpha Trial, please visit help.ea.com. There you'll find FAQs to help you get started and the "Contact Us" link so you can get in touch with our dedicated Battlefield 3 squad anytime.

RECOMMENDED PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Installed: Origin

CPU: Quadcore @ 2.0 GHz or faster

RAM: 4GB or more

Hard Drive: 7.25GB free

Video: 512 MB or greater DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card with latest drivers (AMD 11.5 or later, nVidia 275.33 or later)

Sound: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card

Internet: broadband connection

Note that these do not necessarily represent the requirements for the final game.

EA dice frostbite 2 facebook twitter Youtube ESRB

Make sure you receive your email from EA! Add [email protected] to your address book. If you no longer want us to contact you, click here to be removed from our mailing list or to change your preferences. You can also write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

©2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved

Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Product EULAs and Other Disclaimers | Terms of Service

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING VIDEO CARD THAT WILL PLAY IT!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Your personal invitation to the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial.

If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here.

Invitation Language Birthdate Login Platform Redeem Code

Battlefield 3™ Congratulations Soldier. This is your invitation to the alpha trial.

Congratulations Soldier.

Hi Battlefield Player,

As one of our valued and trusted Battlefield players, we are happy to invite you to participate in the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial. All the instructions you need to join are printed below.

We are inviting you specifically because we think you have a great interest in the Battlefield series, and because we think you understand the technical issues that might arise this early in a game's development cycle.

The purpose of the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trial is to do a number of server-related tests in preparation for game launch, including load testing our back-end. We are also looking to you to provide us with any feedback on the entire Alpha Trial experience.

Please note that this is not the Open Beta due in September, it's not the Beta promised to buyers of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition and this is not a public demo. This is a highly tech-focused Alpha Trial that does not represent final quality of the game. Performance at this early stage of development will potentially be choppy and far from optimal, and we will bring the servers down at our leisure if needed. There will be periods of downtime and periods when we run tests that will negatively affect the performance on the Alpha Trial servers (leading to lag and rubber banding, etc.).

The available slots are limited, so make sure to redeem your unique Alpha Trial code before they run out (see instructions below).

If you choose to join this Alpha Trial, please do not publicly post information, images, videos or your impressions of it. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave your feedback directly to us at DICE in the closed Alpha Trial forum we have set up specifically for this purpose.

The Battlefield 3 team and I here at DICE are looking forward to your participation.

Cheers,

Patrick Bach

Executive Producer, Battlefield 3

DICE

BATTLEFIELD 3 ALPHA TRIAL INSTRUCTIONS

Dates: July 19th - August 1st

Platform: PC

HOW TO JOIN

1) Go to the BF3 Alpha redemption site

2) Log in with your EA Account information

3) Accept the legal agreement and confirm participation

4) Receive download code

5) Follow download instructions to get the build

6) Leave feedback and respond to the survey in our closed forum

Enlist Now >

We value your feedback, so be sure to tell us what you think. You will automatically be granted access to the closed feedback forum once you have played the Alpha Trial. The forum is integrated in our Battlelog web destination, where you can also track your stats, monitor server uptime, and use a suite of social features.

If you need help with anything while setting up the Alpha Trial, please visit help.ea.com. There you'll find FAQs to help you get started and the "Contact Us" link so you can get in touch with our dedicated Battlefield 3 squad anytime.

RECOMMENDED PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Installed: Origin

CPU: Quadcore @ 2.0 GHz or faster

RAM: 4GB or more

Hard Drive: 7.25GB free

Video: 512 MB or greater DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card with latest drivers (AMD 11.5 or later, nVidia 275.33 or later)

Sound: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card

Internet: broadband connection

Note that these do not necessarily represent the requirements for the final game.

EA dice frostbite 2 facebook twitter Youtube ESRB

Make sure you receive your email from EA! Add [email protected] to your address book. If you no longer want us to contact you, click here to be removed from our mailing list or to change your preferences. You can also write to: Privacy Policy Administrator, Electronic Arts Inc., 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.

©2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved

Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Product EULAs and Other Disclaimers | Terms of Service

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING VIDEO CARD THAT WILL PLAY IT!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
What's your user name brother! We can team up and give them some -bZ- dick down.

BANZORE FOR THE WINZORE BITCHES!

I'm Popas13.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
What's your user name brother! We can team up and give them some -bZ- dick down.

BANZORE FOR THE WINZORE BITCHES!

I'm Popas13.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Popas13 said:
If you choose to join this Alpha Trial, please do not publicly post information, images, videos or your impressions of it.
Does this count?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Popas13 said:
If you choose to join this Alpha Trial, please do not publicly post information, images, videos or your impressions of it.
Does this count?

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Being that this is being posted in the members only section of this message board, I think we are safe.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Being that this is being posted in the members only section of this message board, I think we are safe.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Fuck!

My card won't play it! I was really afraid of this, but then I read the system requirements and I thought I could pull it off.

Nope.

Couldn't create D3D11 device of at least level 10.0 on adapter "ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT" with driver 11.7 (8.872-110707b-122569C-ATI)". Failed with DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED error ('Unsupported."). Are compatible HW and Drivers installed?

I ran dxdiag and see that I am using DDI 10 which should run this, but it isn't. I'm fucked! Now I have to go give hand jobs in the bus station bathroom just to get enough money for a new card. :!: It isn't gay if it is to play Battlefield 3 right?

This is going to be my new sig for the near future...

The problem isn't that I hate my life. The problem is that I happen to hate all of the lives around me.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Fuck!

My card won't play it! I was really afraid of this, but then I read the system requirements and I thought I could pull it off.

Nope.

Couldn't create D3D11 device of at least level 10.0 on adapter "ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT" with driver 11.7 (8.872-110707b-122569C-ATI)". Failed with DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED error ('Unsupported."). Are compatible HW and Drivers installed?

I ran dxdiag and see that I am using DDI 10 which should run this, but it isn't. I'm fucked! Now I have to go give hand jobs in the bus station bathroom just to get enough money for a new card. :!: It isn't gay if it is to play Battlefield 3 right?

This is going to be my new sig for the near future...

The problem isn't that I hate my life. The problem is that I happen to hate all of the lives around me.