Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Leaving Banzore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My time is overdue it seems like and ill be leaving. Ill still play on the bf4 servers but ive had enough of whats going on. Good luck in the future

willister

-bZ- Member
What's going on?

HeavyDuty

-bZ- Member
Donator
Not sure but I would like to help. I am not a new member even though it says so under my name. I have been with Banzore probably 5 or 6 years not. I am friends with all management in the clan and I am happy to champion getting an issue resolved.

Also whats the point of being in a clan? I mean 2 people hold all the power to the bf4 servers and they barley played b4 we got servers. I was the one the kept playing and the only time neo would play was with me. SO again whats the point if you are going to be a member forever. I might as well be off on my own. ALSO they try to be not a bad admin but they are just not with banning wrongful players. They don't do shit if you get evidence on anyone. Had several clips of several people and was told to walk it off. BAD ADMINS

Hope everyone sees this post. only thing you can get banned for on our server is racism or hacking. So break all the rules you want and post them on the fourms they wont do shit

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
That's funny because I hear about other underage people getting in all the time?

False. I only know of one underage person ever allowed into Banzore (with the exception of member's children/family who have special tags I believe, haven't had any in years), and that was long before my time even. For what it's worth I recommended to the other admins that we let you in even being under age when you first applied. It was many other admins who didn't share my sentiment.

This whole thread seems to be a tirade against @assault and I because you weren't given admin rights on the BF4 servers. No need to beat around the bush on what this is really about. Hate to see you leave, mostly enjoyed playing with you and such but this is ridiculous and I don't think you're going to get the pity from members that you're looking for here based on how you're acting.

That's funny because I hear about other underage people getting in all the time?

id love to see a list of all those users, been in the clan a long time and seen plenty of people rejected on age basis even just months away from 18th birthday.

that has never happened, and changes were made to the ranks for a reason. i was a admin, i still have my clan rank but no power? im not here bitching about it.

just being in a clan doesnt give u diddly snot ranking wise. banzore has had a process especially for admins that you have to prove your worth before you are even considered.

good riddance on your journey where ever it takes u in clan affairs. but you just effectively sealed your fate......lol

this is not how you earn things, so, hate to see you leave, but, at the same time.... ummmmm yeah

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Quit embarrassing yourself dude. You said you were leaving, so please go ahead. You are only making yourself look like a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.