Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Leaving Banzore

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a video I got of a guy camping spawn. Pretty clear hes doing it and neo still does nothing whats new! Assault did come in next map and spectate

You can see all he told me to do was stop threatening them. I was telling him to stop attacking uncap:eek:

Attachments

• bannn.PNG
    bannn.PNG
    51.5 KB · Views: 27
Man, honestly at this point you're worsening your standing. You made your point, it looks like the vast majority (if not everyone) disagrees with you, now move on. Right now all you are doing is spamming and throwing a tantrum, and if anything, it is making us all have less sympathy for you. If you have this much hostility towards the server, leave mate. No-one here is stopping you, and no-one here (from what I have seen) is taking your side. Neo has done a fine job treading the razor edge to keep servers populated while still getting rid of the bad cheaters/rule breakers from everything I have seen. This is incredibly immature. To paraphrase, you were told you wouldn't get the promotion you wanted and now you've quit and are angrily shouting your last words on the way out of the workplace. Just go and relax a bit. It's really not this serious.

Man, honestly at this point you're worsening your standing. You made your point, it looks like the vast majority (if not everyone) disagrees with you, now move on. Right now all you are doing is spamming and throwing a tantrum, and if anything, it is making us all have less sympathy for you. If you have this much hostility towards the server, leave mate. No-one here is stopping you, and no-one here (from what I have seen) is taking your side. Neo has done a fine job treading the razor edge to keep servers populated while still getting rid of the bad cheaters/rule breakers from everything I have seen. This is incredibly immature. To paraphrase, you were told you wouldn't get the promotion you wanted and now you've quit and are angrily shouting your last words on the way out of the workplace. Just go and relax a bit. It's really not this serious.
I was never told I couldn't get promotion you dumb irrelevant fuck. Get off here if you know nothing plz

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Collin, Just calm down man. You're really not making it any better. You're going to look back in like a week and regret losing your temper like this.

Shall we get onto the part where members are avoided? Yea would the members who aren't liked like to know that people don't like them? An example happened recently as everyone left the channel

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Buddy at this point you are the only one that is not liked. I have known Hawx for years, one of the best and longest standing members in this community. Go get some sun, go chase some tail, you really are just wasting your time here.

k1ll3mALL

-bZ- Member
Collin brotha some people agree and disagree, on some of rules. But as long they get rid of Hackers, Racial and intentional tk's assholes i am happy, don't let it get to you dude just take a breather. I personally don't like it when they glitch in the hills. But i be damn if i don't find a way to kill them of from the glitch sides just be creative, like i did with Neo when he uses mortar from uncap i send a UCAV took his lil head of lol. I mean would you prefer to play in TBG where they let a bunch a hackers roam on the about or ARRP where they really dont do anything or ban you for no reason. Don't disappointing my laws brotha they gonna miss ya. By the way on the CoollinsHotMom, shit is funny but you guys are dicks same time lol.

I have one more comment. MOST OF YOU ARE PLAYING TOGETHER BECAUSE OF ME YOUR WELCOME. Im the one that brought neo back everytime to bf4. Im the one that got him banned. I wanted servers, but he was the one that got angry when he got banned. Just fucking know your place. OGs know who they are

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I have one more comment. MOST OF YOU ARE PLAYING TOGETHER BECAUSE OF ME YOUR WELCOME. Im the one that brought neo back everytime to bf4. Im the one that got him banned. I wanted servers, but he was the one that got angry when he got banned. Just fucking know your place. OGs know who they are

I got myself banned, thank you. @RedKilla can attest to that. Simpson didn't like my stats.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I read half then quit.

Admins on the servers we run are exceptional. Period. Some of the best around. We don't always have time to be at everyone's call 24/7, we are grown men with lives, but all matters get addressed in a professional, timely manner.

Kids are never allowed in Banzore. I tend to strip naked and streak the servers on the weekends. Kids dont need to see fat old men naked.
The only kids EVER have special tags and were shot out by an existing Banzore member. This way, gaming parents can keep track of their brood, and still get to game. We keep the kids away from General VoIP too. I LOVE to be the first to teach a kid fun words to say. So they have their own section on voice too. And having kids around is so rare to begin with. I know of 3 since Battlefield 1942. Might be a few I missed, but certainly not a lot more.

Non issue. Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.