Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
praised?!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
People that think they can do a better job should just put their money where their mouth is and go start your own server(s) and show us how it's done.

At various times throughout the years, we've had top 5 servers in BF2, COD4 and BF4. We've run a ton of other servers for a shit ton of other games besides. People like our servers because of how we run them. Not because of how we could them if only you were an admin.

I was an admin for many years and took a break because it was spoiling the fun of this place. Just relax. Getting over something, including yourself, is part of being an adult.

We used to vote on admins and who should be asked to do it. I'm not an admin now, but I don't think you'd be getting my vote. You're not ready. It's a job. And not a fun one. But we tried to make sure that we didn't have any asshats that would spoil the whole operation.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I'm sorry I didn't lock this THREAD earlier... I really do appreciate the positive and Switzerland type comments...not everyone is perfect.
Colin I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.