Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
for the record, I was referencing the Code of Federal Regulations, which there's a regulation on just about everything and I think our beloved entertainer here does not understand that all of this shouting is moot.

consider you are a guest in a server. it is not up to you nor I how the rules are picked, followed, or enforced. do things get considered for a change from time to time? absolutely. have bad mods been checked and dealt with from time to time? absolutely.

is your retardation tantrum throwing the right way to accomplish any of this? fuck no but my god is it entertaining

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
here are two correct ways to file a complaint and one incorrect way.

how well did you do in 1st grade's "find what's different between these pictures" day?

Attachments

• 500C104A-47D2-4E55-9AFF-A78773C21CE8.png
    500C104A-47D2-4E55-9AFF-A78773C21CE8.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2461FBCE-C0CA-4DE2-AA70-AF270C9F0372.png
    2461FBCE-C0CA-4DE2-AA70-AF270C9F0372.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1307A718-BEBD-4C19-A538-21A62555B0EB.png
    1307A718-BEBD-4C19-A538-21A62555B0EB.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 7
Long - you will see that as in in game chat, and here, Raider and Big’s lil buddies are antagonizing me endlessly.

I am happy to no longer reply except to admins, because i realize some of the guys probably work in gas stations and have 8th grade educations.

When the officer class shows up let me know.

If people don’t speak up in a community about bad behavior, it never gets addressed.

Believe me i understand the work and value what mods do in leading communities.

If i had my way they’d be paid full time salary with benefits.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
If people don’t speak up in a community about bad behavior, it never gets addressed.

If only you had anything of substance to back up all the shit you're talking. Your words hold negative value when you have nothing to back them up, now or in the past.

If only you had anything of substance to back up all the shit you're talking. Your words hold negative value when you have nothing to back them up, now or in the past.
theres a third party report with video evidence that shows numerous players expressing shock and dismay at the mods behavior.

what is your desired standard of evidence?

The only bad behavior here is you. No one cares what you have to say because you are being an insufferable cunt about it. You could be trying to tell the world that Swag murdered your deal old grandmother with a rolling pin and still no one would care because the way you are going about doing it is the cuntiest way imaginable. If you had even a modicum of civility in your miserable little body then perhaps the people here would take you and your complaint seriously but you don't so you're going to continue to get shit on by the people who matter in the banzore community ( read not you ) because that is all your behavior has deserved.

This is not a court of law. You are not at your local town meeting. The only thing that matters here is how you talk to people. If you talk to people like an asshole then you are going to be treated like one, which is to say roughly and with very little lubrication.

The only bad behavior here is you. No one cares what you have to say because you are being an insufferable cunt about it. You could be trying to tell the world that Swag murdered your deal old grandmother with a rolling pin and still no one would care because the way you are going about doing it is the cuntiest way imaginable. If you had even a modicum of civility in your miserable little body then perhaps the people here would take you and your complaint seriously but you don't so you're going to continue to get shit on by the people who matter in the banzore community ( read not you ) because that is all your behavior has deserved.

This is not a court of law. You are not at your local town meeting. The only thing that matters here is how you talk to people. If you talk to people like an asshole then you are going to be treated like one, which is to say roughly and with very little lubrication.

Is the mod muting me and calling me a retard and a loser the model of civility i should follow, or the guy calling me a cunt to try to score points with his internet elephant walk frens

Is the mod muting me and calling me a retard and a loser the model of civility i should follow, or the guy calling me a cunt to try to score points with his internet elephant walk frens
No. The cunt is you, and only you. I don't have to score points with my internet friends because, unlike you, I actually have some.