Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

more admins?

Not saying this any kind of way but can we get another admin or two for this server? there's like 100 reports and appeals going back two weeks. it's completely understandable if the current admin team gets busy or just don't wanna go on the internet but shouldn't we just get another couple more guys able to do stuff? just wondering.

I agree, there's a few active BZ members that could definitely step in and it would help the servers out a lot. I don't even report most of the TKs in the server (haven't been allowed to do in game !reports for years). Would be nice to have active admins that could handle assholes on the spot every so often.

PrZZZ

Donator
I agree, there's a few active BZ members that could definitely step in and it would help the servers out a lot. I don't even report most of the TKs in the server (haven't been allowed to do in game !reports for years). Would be nice to have active admins that could handle assholes on the spot every so often.
same here i don't even bother reporting as it looks like they overwhelmed whit reports there

We’re a bit behind at the moment yes but we’ll get caught up soon.
In other words you're waiting on Topher to do your job? Maybe Neo should share the profits with you guys so you can maintain the server, and take care of complaints.

Last edited:

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That’s cause the camera predates 9/11 by a few months :)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
There was a time when I would have offered to admin but not now. Life is just too busy these days for me to even think of it.
laughing at the "APPEAL DENIED" perma-ban kids is one of my most favorite activities.

unfortunately there haven't been any of those gold mine threads in a while :(

I also appreciate the Appeal Approved posts where we get to see our admins being fair and even charitable. ;)

You really just love to complain don't you?
Haha, how is this complaining? We donate to the server to help with maintenance and to manage cheaters and troublesome players. SWAG and PANDA did an excellent job with this; it’s a tough and time-consuming task. With the current shortage of admins to handle forum complaints, could you consider bringing in more help? Offering some incentives might keep them engaged. We’re all working to keep the bZ community thriving, so please view this feedback as constructive and an opportunity for growth.