Not open for further replies.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Cleared your ban, mr poopypants.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
pamthro, I do not see your name on the ban list. Which server are you banned from, and when do you think you were banned?

when trying to access the server this is the message that appears me
the game has been disconnected : you have been excluded from this server. Reason: Banned by an admin ( banned player : Panthro - iquique )

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
It appears that you were not listening to an admin, or not understanding an admin due to a language barrier.

Furthermore, it appears that were either attacking enemies in their spawn, possibly causing other players to leave the server, or you were attacking from within the spawn, not allowing the enemy a chance to kill you. Without knowing the specifics, it's hard to say.

Given this, I will lift your ban for now. It may be put back in place if the admin that banned you has reason to do so.

Otherwise, consider this your first and only warning. Please just play the game the way it is meant to be played, and don't hack, cheat, grief or be a dick.

Thanks for coming back, and I wish you good games in the server.

I get this message when I try to enter the server

HC Conquest banzore.com all maps

op locker metro and I have no problems

error
The game was disconnected : PunkBuster kicked you out . Reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on This Game Server for player ' Panthro - Iquique ' ... Prior Kick / Ban

Hawx

You're Never Right!
when was the last time you updated your Punkbuster?  from the description it wasn't us that did it but maybe PB?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Your ban is no longer in place. It may just have taken some time to register. Try again.

hello talk to managers punkbuster and this was the answer they gave me

a Quick check of your alias, shows you are not banned by PBBans or evenbalance

[if this is indeed you}  http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/mpi-guid-search-6ac4ed28-44.html&showLG=yes&showAT=yes&safeview=yes, altho you havent been seen on a streaming server since Nov 13.

So id say you are locally banned by that server admin, youll need to take it up with them

attached link PunkBuster forum

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/kick-ban-t196989.html

I still can not get the server to another server locker Metro and I have no problems

error
The game was disconnected : PunkBuster kicked you out. Reason : PunkBuster permanent ban issued on This Game Server for player ' Panthro - Iquique ' ... Prior Kick / Ban

and me this error message still appears

Yes there was an error with the streaming with punkbuster since we moved boxes, but as far as the ban i dont really see you on the list, however I do recall a panthro griefing that i banned not sure if that is you or not I will look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.