Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

BF4 Server Rules (2020)

Lmfao good luck with that Ban removal then...
You are going to need it, with that thought process.
The support team for this game refuses to provide any specific information for the ban, such as

• the time "foul play" was detected by the automated system,
  • computer information (e.g. modules injected into the game) that was relevant in the detection process, or
  • other factors that caused the anti-cheat system to ban the player.
Furthermore, the support team refuses to investigate the ban in order to lift it or provide any monetary compensation for the player's loss despite the fact that it was entirely wrongful and absolutely no cheating was committed.

In the player/customer's perspective, he/she has just lost access to content he/she paid hundreds of dollars for for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

i could take legal action against them if i wanted to :p since hence no cheating was commited and the automated system was the one in the wrong mate imma block you from talking to me now :p

but id rather not take legal action because they have good servers :p

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
hey guys why is the word jew considered racist?

Because in the toxic chat on BF4 it is usually racist.

And I am saying that as someone who posted something harmless in chat and got zinged and I am not arguing the point I took. I should have known better and regardless of my intent that's the way it is.

What did I write? It was in the context of a discussion about the current Hamas war against Israel and I paraphrased a quote from Golda Meir when I said;

There will be peace with the Muslims when they love their children more than they hate the Jews.

I doubt any rational person would consider that to be racist. Yet it ran afoul of the rules and I know the rules and didn't think of it because my intent was not evil.

But thems the rules and I happen to like those rules. So I'll take my point and write it off to experience and not toss a fit because I don't like the auto-filter that works perfectly fine 99.9% of the time.

So should you.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Alright, let's break down your stupidity and perhaps you'll gain some understanding on the matter. Though I don't bet on it, at most you're a nice 15 minutes of entertainment.

The support team for this game refuses to provide any specific information for the ban, such as

• computer information (e.g. modules injected into the game) that was relevant in the detection process, or
Furthermore, the support team refuses to investigate the ban in order to lift it or provide any monetary compensation for the player's loss despite the fact that it was entirely wrongful and absolutely no cheating was committed.
If you take a moment to look at this image below, you'll see that it matches the top of this website, on every page you'll visit. This is where you can find important buttons to use. You'll notice one called "BF4 Stats" (I circled it in red in case you are struggling).
retard_1.png
This is where you can find stats and more importantly chat logs of every player who has ever spoken on our servers (yes, even you). If you look up your name and logs, you would see a history of all your messages. This is where you can see your ban status next to your name (also in red) and in which case there's no need for further investigation. This is also where you'll find the evidence that triggered our automated chat-filter system. Our detection system is quite simple, type ONE of THREE no-no words and you'll be met with warnings, kicks and if you ignore the GIANT YELLOW messages that appear across your game screen, eventually a ban.

You may have not cheated, however you violated our server rules that you agreed to by playing on our servers. Please refer to the second image, so you may learn how to view the rules. (I circled it in green, again in case you are struggling).
retard_2.png
Thus, being that you were playing on our servers, it was not wrongful in the slightest way and is entirely your fault or rather your lack of reading comprehension.
In the player/customer's perspective, he/she has just lost access to content he/she paid hundreds of dollars for for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Incorrect again. You still have access to your game, you may join any server that is not owned by Banzore and you can still play your singleplayer content. We are not EA nor do we have any association/affiliation with EA. We are a private entity and as such we do not have to let you or anyone else for that matter, play on our servers. Additionally, you have no claims nor rights to any of our servers or services. We are not responsible for any of your monetary purchases nor are you entitled to any monetary compensation from us.

Furthermore, you first started playing BF4 in late 2022. If you spent hundreds of dollars on this game as you stated, you're an absolute moron. Which up to this moment in time has been proven as fact but I digress.
i could take legal action against them if i wanted to :p since hence no cheating was commited and the automated system was the one in the wrong mate imma block you from talking to me now :p

As for your threats of legal action. If your appeals weren't already denied, congratulations, you just solidified your ban until the end of times. Our automated system does not fail and you are in the wrong. You are welcome to play anywhere else that tolerates your presence, but you are not welcome here at Banzore.

Last edited:
Because in the toxic chat on BF4 it is usually racist.

And I am saying that as someone who posted something harmless in chat and got zinged and I am not arguing the point I took. I should have known better and regardless of my intent that's the way it is.

What did I write? It was in the context of a discussion about the current Hamas war against Israel and I paraphrased a quote from Golda Meir when I said;

There will be peace with the Muslims when they love their children more than they hate the Jews.

I doubt any rational person would consider that to be racist. Yet it ran afoul of the rules and I know the rules and didn't think of it because my intent was not evil.

But thems the rules and I happen to like those rules. So I'll take my point and write it off to experience and not toss a fit because I don't like the auto-filter that works perfectly fine 99.9% of the time.

So should you.
Bro some guy in the comment section asked what I want to be when I grow up and I answered Nigerian Prince not knowing all it would pick up was Niger. BAAAN

Free the chat

ypu might be able to sue for fraud if you were paying for VIP then were unjustly banned and still being charged for VIP.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
ypu might be able to sue for fraud if you were paying for VIP then were unjustly banned and still being charged for VIP.
Nope, not even then, it's a "donation" not a fee for a service. BZ voluntarily gives you perks for donating but all those perks could be gone tomorrow and while that'd be crappy, there's nothing legally binding that requires BZ to offer those perks.

If someone had trouble cancelling, then perhaps they could make a claim but it wouldn't reach that point since you typically have to try reaching out to the entity you're disputing with first or otherwise the entity can fight it.

Nope, not even then, it's a "donation" not a fee for a service. BZ voluntarily gives you perks for donating but all those perks could be gone tomorrow and while that'd be crappy, there's nothing legally binding that requires BZ to offer those perks.

If someone had trouble cancelling, then perhaps they could make a claim but it wouldn't reach that point since you typically have to try reaching out to the entity you're disputing with first or otherwise the entity can fight it.
I mean it is literally a check box, when you go to make a donation.
If you not want it be reoccurring, then un check the box.
TY your honor.

Case dismissed due to stupidity, and ignorance.

Nope, not even then, it's a "donation" not a fee for a service.

no skin in this game but this is wrong. donations are by definition free of contigency, condition or recourse.

features that are contingent on consideration paid therefore cannot be a donation. ie, finance concept of substance over form

having said that, if you are shaken by a loss of $10, time to pick up your skirt and quit your job as a reddit mod and check out the dumpster behind wendys

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
no skin in this game but this is wrong. donations are by definition free of contigency, condition or recourse.

features that are contingent on consideration paid therefore cannot be a donation. ie, finance concept of substance over form

having said that, if you are shaken by a loss of $10, time to pick up your skirt and quit your job as a reddit mod and check out the dumpster behind wendys
No, the donations are directed to our non-profit fund via our paypal campaign (and debit/credit cards for ease of use where paypal is not suitable).

When a person donates, they are giving freely to support our servers, bottom line.

Any perks or features given to donators can be taken away, modified, removed or otherwise withheld at the full discretion of Banzore because it is a gift of our appreciation, not a package you purchased. It is not a subscription plan, it's not an NFT nor any other tangible good or service. It is simply a reward that we give to those who support us. We treat it like a transaction to uphold quality and fairness but it's not a marketplace item that you have bought. This is why if you have donated and you are banned for breaking our rules, we are not obligated to refund your donations. That being said, depending on the situation I'm sure we would, as our administration team is not unreasonable.

As noted on the "Donations & BF4 VIP Membership" thread, it states "VIP status on our BF4 servers is the combination of perks that we give those who choose to help us out with the costs of running the servers each month."

You will find no purchase agreement nor invoice for items or services bought. You are electing to donate to support our server running costs.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
you don't have to explain the reasoning to me. I get it. I'm just telling you that you're wrong. its a tacit contract. don't take it personally

Yeah, I see where you're coming from but he's not wrong.

BanZore is a gaming community. We have members. Not all members donate. Not all members even play on the servers anymore.

Playing on the servers comes with rules that apply to everyone. Including members.

People who donate get some cool server perks contingent on their abiding by the rules.

If they insist on breaking the rules their perks are revocable because the perks are a dependency on obeying the rules.

You can pay for special status at any number of social media sites and if you break their rules you get banned and you do not get a refund.

Ditto with cruise ships and now we're talking some serious money! You can put down $50,000 in advance for your cruise and if you show up with CBD in your bags they'll cancel your trip and keep your money and you know why?

Because you broke the rules.

And guess how many times the cruise lines have lost lawsuits over this kind of thing? Hint: it's less than one.